Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:13:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's CW Cover  (Read 10493 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2011, 08:12:46 pm »

Alan will be on the front of Country Weekly:

http://www.countryweekly.com/this_issue

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 08:21:19 pm »

Thanks for the info, Harriet. You got ahead of me. :-)

BHR

January

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:15:53 pm »

Knew it was coming - I will go grab some tomorrow

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:57:23 pm »

Thanks for the info, Harriet. You got ahead of me. :-)

BHR

Are we in a race?lol

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 01:20:09 pm »

Are we in a race?lol

Harriet, I've been checking countryweekly.com all week to see if the new issue will have Alan on the cover for their cover story. When I checked it yesterday morning they still have the issue with Jason Aldean on the cover. Then last night I went and checked it again and there it was, the issue with Alan on the cover. I rushed here to post it and saw that you already have posted it. . .we must have been at the CW website about the same time. So, I guess, we were in a race. LOL! Thanks for the chuckle.

Got my copy of the CW already. . .bought several copies of it. I love this one, though not sure about their choice of cover photo. . .much rather have one with Alan smiling. However, this is a collectors item for all of Alan's fans and others following his country music career. What Sony/Arista record label didn't do with his 34 #1's album packaging CW did oustandingly in this issue (I will write them about that). I especially love it that they finally included a poster photo of Alan in their mag. About time, I'll say. Also, I'm totally in agreement with their list of 4 reasons that Alan should be inducted in the Country Music Hall of Fame and I could add more to it. Maybe us Alan's fans should start waging a campaign to get Alan inducted in the CMHOF. Just a thought. . . :-)

Enjoy reading, everyone!

BHR

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 01:23:13 pm »

Thank you Harriet.  I have been looking for it.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 05:27:35 pm »

Picked mine up at the store today.   Love the centerfold!!   Great tribute to the great Alan Jackson!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 09:04:55 pm »

Harriet Thank you for the info.  Take Care HUGS  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 11:23:15 pm »

I got my Country Weekly also ..with the managers help he found it for me
               I was checking out and it wasn't on my check out line and I was looking
               for it last week and he said is it the same one as last week..I said yes the
               same man.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 08:39:54 am »

You guys are lucky in the United States.  We won't get that issue until next Friday, here in Canada.  The one I just picked up was the one with Jason Aldean.  It had a one page article on Alan.  Can't wait to get next weeks.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 02:09:27 pm »

I will have to check again this week, last Wednesday they didn't have it at Wal Mart or the grocery store I went to.
Hopefully they will still have some when I go back in to town this week.

"Gone Country"  From KY
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 02:11:41 pm »

Picked up my issue yesterday.  Thanks for the centerfold Alan.  It's super!  But I sure wish you would give us some smiling shots more often.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 02:14:20 pm »

You guys are lucky in the United States.  We won't get that issue until next Friday, here in Canada.  The one I just picked up was the one with Jason Aldean.  It had a one page article on Alan.  Can't wait to get next weeks.

Anita, I get mine way late too because I have a subscription. But it will eventually arrive.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 05:45:27 pm »

HARRIET,

THAT'S WHAT ALAN IS ALL ABOUT FAMILY, MUSIC,& MEMORIES... LOVE THAT PHOTO!

Thanks Harriet!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 10:04:38 am »

Hi everyone!  I don't know about anybody else, but here in Can. where I live, I have an awful hard time finding a copy of CW on the stands. I wish I could still get it through subscription but I believe that option is only open to US residents. This one I really want too but perhaps I can get it down in Oshawa this wk. when I see Alan. It seems so long since I've seen him! We sure do have to have our AJ fixes, don't we! Sure hope the weather behaves for the big guy! Our weather in Timmins (about 3 & half hrs. from Sudbury) is brrrrrrrr...cold to say the least but think I'd rather have the snow (lesser of 2 evils, I guess!) lol! Hope Alan brings his long underwear with him!! lol!

Carol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: