Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 10:47:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video of Alan's Surprise Gift to ZBB  (Read 4164 times)
katluvsaj

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 03:35:45 pm »

This is really cool - unfortunately the sound isn't very good.  To watch the video click on "Zac Brown isn't sure why music has to be categorized".  If you click where it says to watch the video, all you get are ads.   ENJOY!

http://www.the9513.com/alison-krauss-schedules-new-album-garden-lost-highway-celebrates-10-years/

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 06:34:50 pm »

Thanks, Kathy. That was adorable! Really ejoyed it. Alan really caught Zac by surprise.

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 08:29:31 pm »

That was great!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 07:54:33 am »

That was great with Zac Brown Band and Alan presenting him the car. It seemed so much like two GA boys with their cars.
Not all hype etc.. Alan even held the hood up to look inside, which is a man thing, I guess. ha! He used to work on cars , so this is no biggie to him..perhaps.. He just was showing his appreciation to Zac..
I love really love this Band and Zac has the young people hanging around him, like flies to honey..Evryone likes Zac & his band is cool too, as my son would say. nice gesture..by "Mr humble, the Voice AJ"

That was at the Bridgestone where we went.. If you have never been there, the restaurant called" The Palm" is right across from there but get reservations if you ever want to eat there. It's a bit pricey but worth seeing a Singer or two maybe. and nice atmosphere, Loved it! Lots of others there near too.I didn't see any children and they have valet parking but we parked near the Arena, outside, no problem.

Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: