Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 07:21:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thackeville Ok C9ncert  (Read 2880 times)
Peggiejc

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2011, 02:13:03 pm »

I am going to see AJ for the 25Th time on Feb 11th and I am just as excited as I was the firdt time I saw him
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 02:29:05 pm »

I am so glad to hear how excited you are to see A.J. for the 25th time.  I will go to
any concert near me that has elevators as long as I am able.  The first concert I
went to was the first in 25 years that I had gone to after having 5 kids finall grown,
and I was out of my mind with joy at the music and class act of his concerts.  I am elderly
now so am a bit handicapped but would not miss anything in my power.  My last concert,
if you can imagine was back in the 60's - to hear Harry Belafonte doing his Jamaican music.
He was indeed a wonderful entertainer.  That was at the University of Detroit with my husband (now
deceased after 46 years of marriage).  Other than Neil Diamond, I have not had a hero
musician till Alan.  He is spectacular.  I had many Country singers who I loved and
bought their music but would not have gone to a concert until Alan. 

Have a wonderful time.  I wish I could go with you.  Enjoy the Forum.  People are sweet
and well informed.  You can get all the answers you need to questions.
Alanfan from Michigan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: