Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 10:35:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilford NH meet and greet!  (Read 25328 times)
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 06:55:31 am »

Diane, thanks for sharing your M&G experience with us.  I can certainly identify with the tongue tied part - I thought of all kinds of things to say later!!!  Like you said there is always next year!!!  LOL

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 06:07:25 pm »

Diane:
So glad the meet and greet went well!!!!!!! Sounds fantastic!  Just to be able to stand next to him!  I was VERY
grateful for the front row seats!  This was a dream of mine - always seeing the front row winners in the newsletter
for years!!!  Our seats were in Section C, the right side, as you may know.  We were all the way down at the end of the row with 2 huge speakers in front of us.  Our view was partially obstructed because of the speakers being so tall. I would never complain about it - I am totally grateful for these tickets.  Alan did not walk to our side probably because of the speakers.  I think the security guard felt sorry for us so she told me to just walk up to the center and take his picture.  She then told me to be ready to go to the stage after 5 oclock somewhere because they would be letting the first 7 rows up to the stage.
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 07:00:55 pm »

Thanks for letting us know how the evening went, luvaj10.  It sounds like you had a really good girls weekend!!!  Were you able to get anything signed at the end?  I have been lucky enough to get a couple of CD covers signed when I have been up to the stage at the end.

suem

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 07:19:20 pm »

Congrats Diane.  Loved hearing about your meet and greet.  At least you could say something to him.  You did well.  Not a bad night----shake hands with the man and then have him  hug your shoulders. 

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 03:42:20 am »

Congrats for the M&G Diane. Thanks for the review Diane and luvaj10.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
dvitale

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 05:36:53 am »

Karen,
I'm a little surprised your seats were way over to the side but that was nice of security to let you go up and take pictures.  I probably walked right by you when I came out of the meet and greet, did you notice people walking by with a picture in their hand?  They usually do allow people up front for the last couple of songs so that was nice they gave you a heads up so you could get a good spot. 
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 11:32:09 am »

Thank you for your reviews and for sharing your experiences Karen and Diane.  Sounds like you both had a GOOD TIME.

Livin' On Love in California
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:36 am »

Thank you Diane and Karen for sharing all the fun you had.  It makes us feel like we were there too. Congrat on the M&G Diane.      nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 03:27:29 pm »

Thanks for letting us know how the evening went, luvaj10.  It sounds like you had a really good girls weekend!!!  Were you able to get anything signed at the end?  I have been lucky enough to get a couple of CD covers signed when I have been up to the stage at the end.

Hi AJ Texas Fan, No, alan did not sign anything at the end of the concert this time.  It's o.k. I did get some wonderful pictures (thank you security!).  Best of all is a close up picture of Alan smiling right at me!  I have never gotten a photo
like that before.  Something I'll treasure now forever!  My dream is a meet and greet - maybe next year!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 03:37:12 pm »

luvaj10 I really hope you get a Meet & Greet sometime!  That is the very best - I will never forget that evening.  Glad to hear you got such a good picture.  My husband got a picture at one concert when Alan was signing my CD cover.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 10:53:27 pm »

Congrats to both of you for your Meet and Greets. I doubt anyone ever says exactly what they plan lol after seeing Alan
standin g there waiting for them.  I am so happy for both your experiences. Sounds very nice! You will relive it over & over..
Alan is super nice isn't he!
Jerrie aka Artsy

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: