Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 01:53:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Concert venue request!  (Read 11888 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2011, 01:26:21 pm »

Hey Alan, I'm starting my campaign early.  PLEASE come sing for us in Toledo this year.  If not Toledo then the Detroit area would do.  If not Detroit how about any of the big cities in Ohio.  OK, I'm not trying to be picky anywhere within a 4 hour drive from me will do nicely.
Oh and by the way sweetie,  Saturday night always works best for my work schedule.
Love you always! Smiley Wink
Becky

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 09:22:41 am »

Dearest Alan,

Yes, Toledo is good - better than Detroit. It is a really nice venue and there is a Tony Packos right around the corner. You will love the food. I will buy.  If that still does not convince you to come to Toledo then Detroit is OK - I prefer a little less travel than Becky but chased you to Cincinnatti (cancelled!) so I will do my best. However not the 29th of July. Can't make it that day and I will not be happy nor enjoy my previous committment if I have to miss you.  Hoping to hear something SOON as most of the other performers are getting their schedules set and I do not want to hear again that Toledo COULDN'T get you. Tell your peeps to return their call - will ya?  Love, Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 01:09:29 pm »

Dear, Dear, Sweet Alan,

Please come to Indianapolis. It's been so many years. I too chased you to Cincinnati and have been down and out since it was cancelled. I have not seen you since September 20, 2008 at the Grand Ole Opry...I had front row. It was the greatest. Have a great year. Take care.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 03:56:24 pm »

I'd say Peoria needs to see you play again, Alan!
Hope you and your Strayhorns make it up here this year
sometime... April, anyone?!!
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 01:45:52 pm »

bringing this back to the top!
Have fun on your travels to far away places Alan.  Be safe!
But remember to come back to those who love you the most!  lol
We will be watching your tour list to see when you will be singing in our area.
Love you gorgeous Georgia boy!
TOLEDO NEEDS YOU!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 03:15:47 pm »

Just Please STAY SAFE ALAN with your TOURS; but put any of these on your list please.(squeeze us in)

ALAN COME HOME TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!-----------Being Greedy here but" What's not to Love!" ha

UCF-Orlando
St Augustine Arena- St Augustine, FL( outdoor) but nice
Jacksonville, FL-  Smaller Venue George Strait uses--->Florida Theatre or larger--->The Veterans Memorial Arena
Hollywood Hard Rock-Hollywood, FL
Melbourne, FL-----King Center For The Performing Arts! Amy Grant was just here..
Later Summer.. Bank Corp Venue, Tupelo, MS-- Anywhere in Nashville, "RYMAN", "Grand Ole Opry" "The Bridgestone Arena"

A Fan Forever <3 Alan Jackson---Jerrie-MS
Seriously, Enjoy your Tour In Canada-Australia- Sweden, and Norway, They will Love you Alan & the Band, Like The USA !!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 05:35:32 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 07:18:02 am »

LOL.....From the looks of the Tour Schedule.... We need to be asking that Alan perform in the United States of America !!!!   

PLEASE, Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for those outside of the USA getting a chance to see him.
I understand it is a very rare opportunity for you.  Do take advantage of it and enjoy it !!!

But at the same time that will mean fewer shows here in the USA.   

OMGMA
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 10:30:31 am »

Canada
Australia
Canada
and Europe in the summer.
When are you going to start announcing some dates here in the states?
gorgeous Georgia boy, please come sing for us in the Eastern mid west (Ohio)!

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 06:03:00 am »

Hey all you fans from the United States.  I say he tours alot more in the States then anywhere else.  So it is nice to see that he is touring everywhere else.  I know he will be back touring in the States again for all you great fans.  Just be patient.  I know we all just love seeing him.  It always seems like it is never enough.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 07:57:35 am »

Alan, the Atlanta Hometown Country Fans want to see you again.

January

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 09:42:23 am »

As long as I am logged in I will once again bug/beg for TOLEDO, OHIO, Mr Jackson.  Adkins, Urban, MrGraw, Aldean, Underwood, Allan and Swift have or are scheduled to grace our stage so you know it's not a dive arena. I'll buy dinner....

:-)  <3
Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 11:57:07 am »

You are so funny Gayle.  I hope there will be someone coming to Toledo so you can go and see them. 

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

January

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 01:49:40 pm »

I am going to see Keith Urban and Tim McGraw - been there to see Gary Allan and will follow him somewhere this year - wouldn't walk accross the street to see Jason Aldean, Kid Rock, Carrie underwood or Taylor Swift. Have seen Trace every year for the last several and will again this year and Toby too but Alan is my main man - a year with out him would be a crappy, crappy concert season. I'm sure I will see him somewhere but this arena is new and as close to me as you are to the one he will be at Wednesday so that would be sooo great.  Don't gorget to throw him a kiss for me on Wednesday and stay safe - if you and Gwen each do it for me I am sure at least one will reach him! 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 02:06:33 pm »

I am happy for all you who will get to see A. J. out of the USA. 

I have a request too, and Alan won't have far to drive and neither will I.  It's time for another concert in Nashville or maybe Evansville, IN again. I live half way in between the two cities.

"Gone Country"  From KY
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2011, 02:09:40 pm »

Oh Alan, my gorgeous Georgia boy, can you tell how much we love you?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: