Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 08:06:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Receiving Email Updates  (Read 13827 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2009, 08:06:15 pm »

I want to know if anyone has been receiving email updates from this fan club.  I used to receive emails all the time about shows that Alan will appear on TV, concerts that are coming up in the future and any other news.  But ever since this new website has been set up, I am not getting them anymore.  On my profile, it has a checkbox for email updates and I have checked that off, but everytime I come back to this website, the check mark is gone.  Can anyone help me.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 11:17:33 am »

I want to know if anyone has been receiving email updates from this fan club.  I used to receive emails all the time about shows that Alan will appear on TV, concerts that are coming up in the future and any other news.  But ever since this new website has been set up, I am not getting them anymore.  On my profile, it has a checkbox for email updates and I have checked that off, but everytime I come back to this website, the check mark is gone.  Can anyone help me.

It must be some kinks still in the new site. I have received only 1 since getting the new site. I registered and checked also.
I am back to being a newbie and I had 90 posts & was a member before. so if you are concerned write to Cindy..I know I do not feel safe to order now with the board like this, so perhaps she can reassure us about safety etc.. or what is going on. Usually the site manager does this on others. not sure I helped you any but I'm sorry.. I just do not know myself..

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 12:07:57 pm »

Thanks for replying Jeri.  I have sent a couple of emails to complain about it.  I did notice this morning that on my account that the email updates is finally checked on and is not going away.  So hopefully, they have fixed the problem.  Now I'll see if I get any emails.

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 12:31:37 pm »

AnitaMartina,I think I have had only 1 since the new site opened.  Jeri,You're probably right that it's only
because things still need some work. Let's hope things get straightened out soon. Time will tell.
I know another fan who is having the same problem. Good luck everyone.
Have a great weekend.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 01:32:26 pm »

Cindy said they sent me one and I'm on the list, so maybe soon.. she said they mailed me one about the big  Concert@Lake Martin.

IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 07:40:40 pm »

Yeah, I was wondering about the same thing.  I haven't received a single e-mail message since the new website went active.  After reading these posts, I went over and signed for e-mail updates.  So let's see what happens now.    Grin
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 05:03:03 pm »

I received the Alan Jackson October E-Newsletter this afternoon.  Thanks Cindy!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 08:52:14 pm »

Check your junk emails..............last year that's where mine were going.  Alan being trashed -----oh no!

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 06:55:42 am »

Thanks Cindy, got my first October Newsletter! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 08:10:51 am »

I received my first October E-Newsletter.  Thanks Cindy

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 11:59:39 am »

I got an email update on October 1st. Thank you !

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 06:09:11 pm »

NOW THAT IS AN AWESOME PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!  WAIT UNTIL GAYLE SEES THAT ONE....LOVES THE SCRUFFY LOOK!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 02:55:53 am »

Thanks Cindy, I got it too..

AJ IS THE BEST
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 02:13:54 pm »

I got one about Alan's store but not a Enews like it used to be yet. Not sure if we will get them all along, like before.
Anyone else getting them like we did before?

January

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 02:26:31 pm »

OMG  Beth where do you find these things?  Yes Jinx - wait until Gayle sees this picture - her heart fluttered!!! God this is the most handsome man on the planet - especially when he forgets his razor...... SWOON!!!!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: