Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 10:20:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Great Merry Christmas Card! from whom, Guess  (Read 18172 times)
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 05:42:32 am »

Thanks Alan for the Christmas card.  It is proudly displayed on top of the TV
Yours is usually my first...LOL

I want to wish you, your family and all your fans a...

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS  !!

OMGMA
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 05:43:17 pm »

Hi Everyone  I didn't get my card from ALAN yet. Am I the only one?  I haven't been on the board lately, but I am sick. IS this the reason. Please answer me anyone.   Take Care and MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALAN JACKSON and his FAMILY, CINDY and her STAFF and all of AJ FANS.  LOVE and GOD BLESS    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 05:57:57 pm »

Alan, thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card I received today.   Always such a joy to have and add to my display above my desk.    Always beautiful.    Wishing you, Denise, girls and all of your family a sincerely Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.    Blessings..............                                           Marian

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 10:05:15 am »

Merry Christmas to the Alan Jackson family, hope they have a blessed day filled with love, peace and happiness.  Merry Christmas to the Cindy and staff for all that they do for us crazy fans, and Merry Christmas to the best fans in the world.  Leslie
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 03:45:49 pm »

Hi Everyone  I didn't get my card from ALAN yet. Am I the only one?  I haven't been on the board lately, but I am sick. IS this the reason. Please answer me anyone.   Take Care and MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALAN JACKSON and his FAMILY, CINDY and her STAFF and all of AJ FANS.  LOVE and GOD BLESS    nelle

Nelle,

I'm not on as much at Christmas either.. and ill too. Get well soon hon!  nelle I wrote Cindy an Email about this and you should know soon.. It's possibly just late. Merry Christmas to you too, Feel better soon.
Love in Christ and God Bless you too,

Jerrie - from MS & FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 08:41:26 pm »

Jerrie I love you so much. You are so nice and so sweet.  Thank you so much for sending Cindy an Email for me. You were right I got my card today and I love it. Mery Christmas to you and I hope you feel better soon too.  Take Care and GOD BLESS you and your husband too.   HUGS  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 02:29:37 pm »

And in her Hot Dish column Hazel Smith says this:

Thanks to superstar Alan Jackson for the Christmas card. You are so handsome, Alan, and I do love you, Denise and the girls

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 03:49:20 pm »

Yes it was a beautiful card with one of my favorite pictures of AJ. Loved it!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 05:57:41 pm »

Harriet,
I noticed where Hazel wrote that, she knows so many Singers and she seems to adore Alan & Family
Like my cousin said" What's not to Love " ha!
Love your Sig Photo Harriet, it looks exactly like Alan..So super nice and Handsome.
I hope Alan and Family had a nice Holiday, it was snow near my son's.Maybe Alan's too!
The weather has been so nasty I hope for better weather for Alan and the Band to travel soon. airports stranded etc..
Nelle , so glad you got your Card but it most likely was just late a bit..Feel better soon.
I hope Cindy and the Staff had a nice Christmas, they work and do so much for us Fans. Nice boss to have!
Take care, Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: