Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 06:30:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and Greet for the concerts in Orillia, Ont Canada  (Read 25917 times)
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 07:25:38 pm »

Congrats to you all!  Front row seats & M&G's - it doesn't get any better.  Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 11:58:46 pm »

Hello everyone....I hope this doesn't come in twice as I don't know what I am doing but......I DID WIN MEET AND GREET pass for Rama on the 25th!  OMG I cannot believe it......I am in shock.  I can't eat, sleep or even think straight. I hope I don't faint when I meet him....that wouldn't be too good as I would miss the show!!!  Hope I can make it another 8  days.  I have loved him for 12 years now and it is my dream to meet him as I am a cancer survivor and his music and videos make my bad days better.  Congrats to all the winners and those of you who were not so lucky, hang in there as there is always next time.  Have a great time all and will see you lucky meet and greet winners on the 25th!!!!   YEE HAW!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 03:00:42 pm »

ajthecatsmom ,

So happy for you  and as a cancer survivor too!-I took my sister to Alan's Concert with us, as she had just finished radiation...
 So happy for all the others who won M&G's , relax & enjoy every single moment of being next to the man. Speak first as AJ is a bit not the type to speak first.. tell him anything you feel, but please talk or you will regret it. I had my chance and did it..I was in shock and remembered how Alan always says he is not the glamour type and down to earth or something to this effect.. so I approached him this way, feeling like a million dollars myself LOL
Enjoy it all of you !!!!
PS- What is so wonderful, Alan is exactly like you see him on TV.. so super nice! Congrats to all AnitaMartina and Nannylin & Keely for front row and any others I may have missed. some shake hands , I only saw one young girl hug him. I had walked outside and was a bit moist, so I din't want to mess Alan's nice shirt up, so I just put my arm around his waist, after talking to him a while. do what is comfy for you and Alan..Get out of that shock ajthecatsmom !!! or you will regret it!!!! LOL Just have fun!!
So very happy for all of you. I still go over & over mine and how blessed I was, to meet My favorite Country Singer!
Congrats to all. in case;
I missed someone..
Jerrie-MS_FL aka Artsy

« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:14:08 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 07:43:45 pm »

Jeri,  Thanks for the info. How long did you get to spend with him?  Did you bring anything with you for him to autograph?  I am in Alan Jackson mode.  All I have been doing is playing his music.  I cannot have enough of his music.  He is my number one Country Singer.  My husband and I got married on October 17th, 1998 which is Alan's birthday (not the year).  I didn't know it, but my husband contacted someone at the fan club (I believe it was Cindy)to see if he could propose to me at one of his concerts.  They said they couldn't do that because everyone would like to do that.  But what I did receive, the day before our wedding day was an autographed picture of Alan, that he addressed to my husband Dan and I, with the message of "Keep Livin' On Love".  I was so thrilled with that.  I cherish that picture with all my heart.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

shelley

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 08:16:52 pm »

Hey guys this is new to me I recieved a meet and greet also on Sept 25 so excited this is my second time to meet him I thought it was only once in a life time lucky me.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 11:24:11 pm »

CONGRATS ON YOUR M & G, and front row seats.You will have a blast.
suem

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 11:33:36 pm »

Hello everyone....I hope this doesn't come in twice as I don't know what I am doing but......I DID WIN MEET AND GREET pass for Rama on the 25th!  OMG I cannot believe it......I am in shock.  I can't eat, sleep or even think straight. I hope I don't faint when I meet him....that wouldn't be too good as I would miss the show!!!  Hope I can make it another 8  days.  I have loved him for 12 years now and it is my dream to meet him as I am a cancer survivor and his music and videos make my bad days better.  Congrats to all the winners and those of you who were not so lucky, hang in there as there is always next time.  Have a great time all and will see you lucky meet and greet winners on the 25th!!!!   YEE HAW!

Congrats!  Looking forward to your concert story!  I'm a cancer survivor too and his music makes my days better.

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 08:44:59 am »

Congratulations Shelley, on your Meet and Greet - it would be really fun to meet him again!!!! 
AnitaMartina, we were not rushed and got to talk a couple of minutes, but I have heard others that seemed rushed.  We could not take anything with us when we went to have out picture made - they had a table right there for you to leave your purse, etc on.  We were given an autographed picture which had the instructions on the back for retrieving our photo with Alan.  What a special story you have to tell about your wedding!!!  Thanks for sharing.
Looking forward to hearing your concert story

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 09:25:49 am »

Thanks for the info AJTexas.  That is good to know.  I do have a picture of me , where I am beside the Newnan, Georgia City Limits sign.  I wanted him to autograph that, because that is his hometown.  Maybe I can get him to autograph that at the end of the concert.  Does that seem to pushy?  I know he doesn't always do it at the end of the show, but just in case.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:58:19 am »

Jeri,  Thanks for the info. How long did you get to spend with him?  Did you bring anything with you for him to autograph?  I am in Alan Jackson mode.  All I have been doing is playing his music.  I cannot have enough of his music.  He is my number one Country Singer.  My husband and I got married on October 17th, 1998 which is Alan's birthday (not the year).  I didn't know it, but my husband contacted someone at the fan club (I believe it was Cindy)to see if he could propose to me at one of his concerts.  They said they couldn't do that because everyone would like to do that.  But what I did receive, the day before our wedding day was an autographed picture of Alan, that he addressed to my husband Dan and I, with the message of "Keep Livin' On Love".  I was so thrilled with that.  I cherish that picture with all my heart.

AnitaMartina  how wonderful! Alan is super nice! His Birthday will be soon & so will mine. He is younger than me lol

The guards wont let you bring anything back with you when you go to meet Alan, not even your purse.. you have to check it at the entry. so I would not take anything. He wont sign anything but give you a signed photo when  you depart. Your Email should tell you where to pick up your M&G. do exactly as it says and you will have no problems. It goes fast, so please just relax and enjoy your moment with the Best  Country Music Singer.! He is super nice and we talked and he answered me, he was to go on stage after me & he was already dressed for stage, so perhaps that is why mine didn't appear rushed. some are, due to outfit changes or other things.
No one ever forgets their time with Alan, ever. I am still remembering when. The Most Happy Day of my Life!
Enjoy and Congrats,

Jerrie aka Artsy-MS-FL

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 05:34:44 pm »

Thanks for your info Jeri.  I won't bring anything in with me than.  I will let my friend hold on to my things.  I can't wait.  This will be so exciting for me. 

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 12:10:52 am »

Jerrie,

Thank you so much for such kind words.  When did you have your meet and greet.  How long did you talk with him?  You are a sweetie for reassuring me as I am a nervous wreck.  I am afraid I might faint. Then I guess I'll miss the show too!!!!  Got my hair cut,  now have to get an outfit.  Don't want to look sloppy!  I had Breast Cancer 11 years ago!  How about you or that probably is too personal....sorry.....Take care Jerrie and thanks a million !
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 09:44:29 am »

So happy f/ALL of Y'A'LL w/the meet and greets(s) & upfront too boot!!

Have a lovely time.....

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 09:32:48 am »

Congratulations for the G & M and the great seats ladies. Enjoy the concert.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 09:46:36 pm »

whomever asked;

Thank God no for me and cancer, but my Mom 90 and Sister have it presently..She has just finished long radiation when  we asked her to go to the concert with us , never dreaming I would get a Meet and Greet that very night before!  it was such sweet timming..

Sue can identify with you! I would never guess Sue has survived Cancer, she looks so healthy and is super sweet!
God bless her, I hope she gets a Meet & greet soon..Congrats to all of you who did, isn't it the BEST feeling! I was in the clouds for days. Terry hope to see you too and glad you got a meet and Greet before!
Enjoy everyone and I wish all of you the best and congrats to those who won! So many are getting to meet our Alan, It's great to hear!
See you Fans In St Augustine!
Hope for cooler weather, it's been hot hot hot here recently, I'm asthmatic, may have to leave the show..  NEVER!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: