Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 04:34:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new ticketing system  (Read 8640 times)
January

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2010, 09:12:59 am »

Got this in an email - should be interesting:

"NEW for 2011 shows, you’ll know where you are sitting right away with our brand new ticketing system!"

Some of the ticket places are allowing you to pick your own seats now - wonder if this will be like that or if we will just know which seats. And can we  reject and try for better?  Won't know until something gets scheduled close by I guess! LIKE TOLEDO, Mr Jackson!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:01:16 am by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:42:16 am »

Yes, anxious to see how that works, and to see if Indy or some place close is included in next years tour.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
calgarygirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 12:24:30 pm »

i need the pre sale code, help me just signed up and they have not send me calgary girl , what is the code
January

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 11:03:29 am »

There isn't a presale code - they will send you an fan club member number. You need to set up an account at the fan club store - it is different than your fan club account.  You will buy tickets through there when they go on sale - watch the tour page for that date. You will get a discount code too - you get 15% off anything you buy - except tickets.  Good Luck and enjoy!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 01:22:59 am »

January,  I just got tickets for the GM Oshawa show.  After you enter how many tickets you want and continue.  It tells you the next available seats.  You can decline and try again if you are not satisfied with that.  But I could not pick my seats.  The only thing you can do is where it says Best Available, you can choice Floor or section.  I always do Best Available.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 03:14:03 am »

Hi everyone.......the online ticket ordering is very easy.  Just follow along and it will bring you to the right spot and you say best availabiliy (it is already there) so just click it and how many seats.........then fill out your payment section and VOILA it says processing for maybe 15 seconds and then your row and seat number comes up.  It is very fast and easy to do!  I practiced and had credit card and passwords all ready to go!!!
Afterwards I clicked on my email and there was the confirmation # from the Alan store right away.  This is AWESOME!

Gwen
trbtrb

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 11:11:03 am »

I bought tickets and was going to check out but it says seat numbers not available, but it allows me to buy tickets via that section.  Huh??  hard websight or something. Help
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 11:29:37 am »

yes you can pick a section  but not seat numbers          when you check out it says seat numberss not available.           you should check your email it well  give  you a update on your order and tell you why seat numbers wasnt given.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 06:47:26 pm »

The store was super slow and unresponsive when I purchased the AR tickets.  At least two of us ended up with a double purchase.  The other gal was lucky enough to get a refund the next day via the FC but looks like I am stuck with $180 in extra tickets.  SOOOOOO disappointed :-(
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 12:19:06 pm »

Happened to me once   on the store  after emailing and calling and leaving a number finally got  a refund

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 08:43:31 am »

They say the seat numbers aren't listed so they can't be scalped.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: