Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 05:25:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: show cancelled!  (Read 11074 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2010, 03:17:02 pm »

from the news page:
Cincinnati Show Cancelled

CINCINNATI, OH – The Alan Jackson concert originally scheduled for Saturday, November 20 that was postponed due to Alan’s upper respiratory infection and laryngitis has been cancelled.  Unfortunately, all artists on the tour and U.S. Bank Arena could not find mutual availability to reschedule the date. Patrons holding tickets for the November 20 date may seek refunds at the original point of purchase. Orders placed through Ticketmaster.com or via the Ticketmaster phone system will be automatically refunded within the coming days. All other ticket holders must return to the original location of purchase to receive a full refund.

** Fan Club Members who purchased through alanjackson.com will be automatically refunded in the coming days

sad here! 

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
dwilleke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 03:22:11 pm »

not fair
vballcoach

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 03:44:58 pm »

Yep, sucks!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 04:13:57 pm »

So very upset! About to cry!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 06:50:52 pm »

Cheer Up!
Sorry for all your letdowns , but Alan hasn't canceled any shows much ever. I am more concerned about his being ill.
It takes time to get over an upper respiratory infection and laryngitis. He has to protect that voice. Remember Ronnie Dunn , just had this happen a while back..
I know you are disappointed but next year will be here before we know it.

Wishing Alan  a speedy recovery and  I hope he can  enjoy some time with Family on ThanksGiving and eat some of that "Corn Bread dressing" like my Mom used to make. we can find so much to be Thankful for.
I will Be Thankful for all the Years Alan has not canceled and Wishing You all a Great ThanksGiving!

Shalom, Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 07:45:53 pm »

Jerrie you are so right. I feel sorry for those who had the show canceled.  His health is the most important thing and this could take some time to get over.  Alan I pray you get well real soon and that you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your family.    Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
bkcherub

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 02:52:01 am »

I so wanted to see Alan , It would have been my first time to see him, I have been a huge fan for many years, but never had the chance to go. So I am very disappointed ,but understand the reason for postponing and then having to cancel Sad Praying he gets well soon to enjoy the holidays with his family!
I look forward to the day I will be able to see him , hope he makes it back around here next yr!!!
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 05:35:09 am »

Don't be too disappointed when it's something we can't change.
I see I got my refund.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 05:38:11 am by bltn1955 » Logged

OMGMA
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 10:03:48 am »

So sorry ladies. Don''t be too sad, i'm sure Alan will come next year in Cincinnati.
Get well soon Alan.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
lajcats

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 04:39:02 pm »

I WAS SO UPSET WHEN MY CINCINNATI SHOW WAS CANCELLED AND NOT JUST FOR ME. EVEN THOUGHT OUT OF THE 2 OF US GOING I GUARANTEE I AM THE BIGGER FAN, BUT THIS WAS GOING TO BE MY FIRST CONCERT WHERE I HAD FLOOR SEATS AND WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE ALAN ON STAGE, NOT TO MENTION MY GIRLFRIEND GOING WITH ME HAD NEVER BEEN TO ONE OF HIS SHOWS BEFORE. HOWEVER, APPARENTLY IT WAS NOT MEANT FOR ME TO GET TO SEE HIM THIS YEAR. MY FRIEND WAS GOING TO HAVE CANCEL ON ME BECAUSE SHE WAS AS SICK AS ALAND WAS! I AM 37 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE PAST 20 I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WIN UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TICKETS TO SEE ALAN OR WHAT YOU CALL MEET AND GREET. I KNOW I WILL NEVER WIN THESE I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! HOWEVER IT WILL NEVER STOP ME FROM AT LEAST GOING TO HIS CONCERTS. I HOPE HE AND HIS FAMILY GETS WELL FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND HAS GREAT NEW YEAR!
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 07:27:39 pm »

I really hope that Alan is feeling better.  That is the most important thing.  I hope he has enjoyed the holidays and has rested up.  I am sad because I was in the third row.  My best tickets to any of the shows that I have attended around KY. Cincinnati or in Tn.  I was in great hopes to get to the stage and get his autograph since I havn't been lucky enough to win meet and greet.  I was told that Alan got mad at the venue over something when he tried to reschedule.  I hope he comes back to the area next year.  I would like him to team up with Reba or Brad that would be great.
January

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 09:00:52 pm »

I had second row so I know how you feel. Who told you he got mad at the venue?  I hope he comes to Toleo or at least the Detrot area - I don't have to fork oiut for a hotel that way LOL

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 10:19:38 am »

I hope he comes back to Indianapolis...then I don't have to drive to Cincinnati again....but I will if I have to. Also, hoping he is feeling better now. He will be on TV Fox channel Monday, December 6th. I guess I will have to settle for seeing him there. 

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
countryfan267

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 09:45:12 am »

I also hope he comes to Indianapolis, IN so I don't have to drive a long distance. I use to travel in my younger days but don't do that now. I was hoping to win front row or a meet and greet for this show too but since I am not that lucky I wasn't counting on it. LOL!!! Knock on wood.....I have been lucky and not caught all of the illnesses going around. Hope Alan has recovered and is doing great!!! Happy New Year to you all!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: