Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 10:30:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan ---- Kinder, LA  (Read 11294 times)
valerieh1968

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2010, 03:50:21 pm »

Went to the Kinder concert last night with Tefe. The Band Perry and Chris Young opened for Alan to a packed house. The show was wonderful! We got to meet n greet after the concert with The Band Perry. As usual my legs are killing me lol The only disappointment was because the way the stage was set up they had barricades to the stage so Alan could not do any autographs.

When we were leaving we had to walk back across the pavilion to get to the other side to catch a shuttle bus....Alan's trucks were backing up into the pavilion and like a little kid I got excited and had to take pictures lol

pictures
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/copycatmeow/Alan%20Jackson%20Nov%2013th%202010/
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 04:41:05 pm »

Valerieh1968 from your pictures, it looks like you were a little in front of us.  The concert was wonderful, as usual!!!  Alan never disappoints his audience!  We really liked As She's Walking Away with Monty singing Zac's part and were able to tell him so after the concert.  The preview of Ring of Fire was great too!

Those were great pictures - I especially liked the trucks inside loading up.  I got some pictures of the trucks outside, but we left before they moved inside!!

Thanks for your review!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 04:17:08 am »

Thanks for the review Valerie and  AJTexasfan. Also sharing your pictures. How did you get the M&G with the Band Perry?  Hope Monty does the Zac Brown song in Charleston.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 08:11:30 am »

The Band Perry offered to sign autographs to any and all after the concert was over.  There was a really long line, so we decided not to wait, but gald to hear about Valerie's experience.  I bet they do ASWWA in Charleston - they had so much fun with the song!!!

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 10:17:38 am »

Your pictures are great!  Love the huge truck inside the building!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
valerieh1968

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 07:01:30 pm »

Once The Band Perry came out it didn't take long for us to get to the front. We were towards the end of the line. I saw when Monty was down on the right. I was hoping to get to talk to him too, but he didn't stay long. I tried catching a guitar pic but it went right over my head. The guy behind me reached up and grabbed it and grabbed my hair along with it grrr. Then he proceeded to annoy me the rest of the evening after I yelled at him for pulling my hair. *roll eyes*
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 07:32:52 pm »

Valerie, glad you did not have to wait too long to see The Band Perry.  We were able to talk to Monty for a little bit when he was down on the right.  A pic landed on my husband's arm and the guy behind us grabbed it before I could see it!!  I had gotten one the night before or else I would have demanded it back!!!  LOL!!

valerieh1968

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 08:37:47 pm »

Guess i will be hitting more concerts if he has any next year near here. Or if he has a meet n greet at a cracker barrell when I can take off work and drive to tennessee lol
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 11:27:35 am »

Thanks for sharing your pictures!!
They're great!!!

AJ IS THE BEST
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 03:37:50 pm »

Loved seeing the photos!  and we saw The Band Perry open for Alan in Iowa
in July.  Also belong to Chris Young's fan club... I'd predict he will be an
Opry member someday, too. Hope I'm still around when that happens.
Met him and Alan in April...but have met Chris before and love him very much.
The Band Perry is growing more and more on me. I love watching 'her'...as
she knows how to bring her stage presence along, I think.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 12:57:45 am »

WOW Valerie1968 thanks for the review and the PICS of the truck loading inside.  That was real cool to see.  Glad you had  fun.

Gwen
4mimi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 03:50:05 pm »

Ah I hope they don't do the barricades for his show when he reschedules for Cincy. We have 4th row and I want them to be as close as we can get.....went to a Zac Brown concert and had 4th row only to find out that the general admission was in FRONT of the seats, so we were a good 60 feet back. They did a LOT of very hard rock with guitar, violin and drum solos, thought I was back in the 70's

Went to the Kinder concert last night with Tefe. The Band Perry and Chris Young opened for Alan to a packed house. The show was wonderful! We got to meet n greet after the concert with The Band Perry. As usual my legs are killing me lol The only disappointment was because the way the stage was set up they had barricades to the stage so Alan could not do any autographs.

When we were leaving we had to walk back across the pavilion to get to the other side to catch a shuttle bus....Alan's trucks were backing up into the pavilion and like a little kid I got excited and had to take pictures lol

pictures
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/copycatmeow/Alan%20Jackson%20Nov%2013th%202010/

January

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 10:13:43 pm »

I was told by people at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati that they are supposed to set up the first three rows all the way across and then the 3 sections  rows 4 on back will be separated with aisles.  Honestly - if I was lucky enough to get front row and it filled up with people from me to the stage I would be a little torqued off. It's bad enogh that a lot of the front row is filled with people they grab off the street and hand free tickets to.  I am just hoping they reschedule Cincinnati at a time I can go.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 08:34:41 pm »

Thank you Valerie and AJTexasfan for you great reviews.  Take Care  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: