Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 12:49:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ring Of Fire  (Read 28742 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 10:19:01 pm »

From Nashville Slyline on CMT:

And, after decades, Alan Jackson finally got around to recording a Johnny Cash song. "Ring of Fire" on Jackson's 34 Number Ones is a standout on a collection of many standouts.

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2010, 10:49:38 am »

One of my local station will not play Ring of Fire but I won't give up trying
for them to play it....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 01:20:54 pm »

One of my local station will not play Ring of Fire but I won't give up trying
for them to play it....
Dizzy, hi!
Hope you feel better now. Both of the stations here played "Ring of Fire" really well for about two days, now they seem to have stopped. Craiger is away, perhaps he was the one I could count on to hear Alan.. None of the rest play Alan Jackson much. It makes me so angry, they play Reba over & over, also George starit but no Alan much.. recently.. I love Reba abd George but it's plain overplay.. they should play Alan some at least.. The station is not doing as well to me, so maybe that is why.I request but not much luck..

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 01:42:53 pm »

One of our stations is playing it- one is not.

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 02:10:19 pm »

I wish I understood the politics of country music and how it is determined what songs are played. Some they play to death, and others hardly at all. It's the same people/groups over and over here in Indy.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Grandmachelle

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2010, 11:56:28 pm »

January, thanks for the insight about why no further releases. I was sure hoping he'd release Freighttrain and Tail Lights Blue and the other single with LeeAnn Womack as singles. They are really fine songs. I sure hope Alan continues to make great music for us! I love his singing, writing and most of all his heart.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 03:07:53 pm »

I know how everyone feels. I keep requesting with no luck ,but I am going keep it up. Take Care  HUGS   nelle 

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: