Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 05:44:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOD BLESS OUR FAVORITE ANGEL BHR  (Read 9426 times)
TAMTOE

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2010, 01:08:43 am »

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO START THIS TOPIC ABOUT OUR DEAR FRIEND BHR. THOUGH EVERYONE IN MY ONLINE FAMILY IS SPECIAL TO MY HEART AND PRAYERS GO UP EVERY NIGHT FOR YOU ALL,I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR ALL OF US TO THANK BHR. FOR HER ANGELIC HEART AND SMILE. ALOT OF US HAS HAD THE HONOR OF MEETING HER AND TRADING EMAILS AND PICTURES. BUT SEEMS THAT SHE KEEPS ALOT OF US POSTED ON PRAYERS THAT ARE NEEDED AND HAS NEVER BEEN SHORT ON MAKING US LAUGH  WITH SOME OF HER POST.
SO HERE IS A BIG HUG TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND A HUGE THANK YOU, FOR SIMPLY BEING YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND,
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:53:21 am »

Well said Tammy - 

even though she is having health issues in her own family she is thinking of others.  what an angel.

Always on my prayer list are my AJ buddies .  God Bless each and everyone of you.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
January

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 10:22:48 am »

Well said - I will third those emotions!  :-)

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 11:19:09 am »

Tammy you said it all and so beautifully. God Bless BHR, her husband, and her family from me.  They are in my prayers and thoughs everyday.  BHR you are such a wonderful person, friend and SPECIAL ANGEL. Like TAmmy said OUR FAVORITE ANGEL.    Take Care  HUGS and LOVE    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 02:20:59 pm »

Ditto.  Leslie
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 02:35:07 pm »

Well said Tammy!  Thinking of all the AJ's Angels. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 03:01:46 pm »

I agree, well said Tammy!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 06:32:43 pm »

That was well said Tammy.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 06:55:51 pm »

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO START THIS TOPIC ABOUT OUR DEAR FRIEND BHR. THOUGH EVERYONE IN MY ONLINE FAMILY IS SPECIAL TO MY HEART AND PRAYERS GO UP EVERY NIGHT FOR YOU ALL,I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR ALL OF US TO THANK BHR. FOR HER ANGELIC HEART AND SMILE. ALOT OF US HAS HAD THE HONOR OF MEETING HER AND TRADING EMAILS AND PICTURES. BUT SEEMS THAT SHE KEEPS ALOT OF US POSTED ON PRAYERS THAT ARE NEEDED AND HAS NEVER BEEN SHORT ON MAKING US LAUGH  WITH SOME OF HER POST.
SO HERE IS A BIG HUG TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND A HUGE THANK YOU, FOR SIMPLY BEING YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND,
TAMMY

Goodness gracious, Tammy! You're so kind doing this. Thank you so much for such kind and thoughtful words. Sorry that I just read this now. We've been busy all week running errands and getting ready for my hubby's parents and sister's visit with us this weekend (hubby took the week off for this). This got me tearing up. I've done things like this before but never have I been called or referred to as an angel. That is the highest and most gracious compliment that I've been given and I'm very honored. Again, and with all my heart, thank you, Tammy.

To those who responded here, heartfelt thank you to all of you, as well.  This means a whole lot to me, I want you all to know that. You're all so nice and are wonderful people that I'm very proud to call my cyber (internet) family. BTW, Leslie, I tried to send you a PM twice about this project I coordinated but both times I got a message that you're not listed in the AJFC record file. You must not have given your email address when you registered here.

Thank you all once again for the kind words. A very special one to you, Tammy. Hope we'll see each other again soon. Prayers for you and your Dad.  God bless you all, take care and BIG HUGS!

Love you all,
BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 08:50:28 pm »

BHR, Tammy is right- You are an Angel. Thanks so much for your support for everyone & it was a pleasure meeting you at the Atlanta Concert.

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 01:42:22 am »

I cannot agree with you more Tammy and everyone else.  It is amazing all that BHR has done and continues to do,  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I do believe your new title should be ALAN,S AMAZING ANGEL Smiley

Gwen
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 08:49:02 am »

BHR, e-mail is [email protected].  All the l's are L's.  Leslie
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 10:14:28 am »

Tammy,

Thank you for starting this thread and expressing your heartfelt words.  BHR, (Ann) thank you again for being the guiding light with Alan's Angels.

It is said that each moment and experience (or the opprotunity for such) is decided before we take our first breath.  Doors have clearly been opened all around us and I have been honored to hold hands with Alans Angels as we walked through.

This (often) too large of a world seemed so much smaller as a result of this experience.  Thank you to all for giving me my  wings.

(  Ann, you were just the WD 40 that my wings needed, LOL)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: