Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 05:06:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You Alan for coming to Bangor, Maine  (Read 14079 times)
suem

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 06:41:15 pm »

Wonderful review Beth and congratulations on your meet and greet.  A night to remember and cherish.

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 12:29:51 pm »

That was an awesome review. I almost felt like I was there...but I wasn't, boo hoo! And I have yet to meet Alan. I put in for a meet and greet in Cincinnati...not sure when they notify you if you got it or not. I will try and be patient and not bug anyone about it.

Thanks again and so happy for you having your dreams come true.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 02:40:34 pm »

The Fan Club will notify you about a week before the concert if you have a Meet n Greet ! Good Luck !!
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 07:30:49 pm »

Beth, even thouugh I was there, I loved your review.   I also enjoyed our m&g too.  Thank you for sending me the photo of us as my phone camera shot came out too dark.  Your daughter is a real sweet girl.  Thank her for me for putting the photo by your phone # in the phone. I didn't even know it could do that.  I am such a tech wizzard it took me all day to figure out how to post the link to my photos. 

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 08:16:16 am »

Thank you Priscilla. My daughter had a great time. Her name is Chelsea
and has grown up on Alan's music. She was amazed that you found us
in a crowd of over 8,000. I thought that was really clever and very nice
 of you! I'm glad you figured out how to do the pictures. They are
beautiful!! I just added some too!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 01:03:59 am »

Hi there Beth.......I have just finished reading your GLORIOUS report on your meet and greet with tears in my eyes.  It brings me back to a year ago Sept 25 when I had mine and I have just relived my experience through yours.  I am soooooo happy for you.  You look beautiful in your picture with him and I know you will treasure it always and have that oh so wonderful memory for the rest of your life........God Bless and thank you for the excellent and very well detailed write up!

Gwen
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 01:58:29 am »

Oh BETH, what a fantastic review!!! You look so happy and relaxed and so does Aj!!!

Your review here was so heartfelt and warming....

YOU are beautiul   !!! And thank you so much f/taking the time out to write this great article.

Finally!!!!! YOU were living in the moment@!!!!!!!

L/always, ~/M///

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 08:40:16 am »

Thank you everyone ! You are all so nice . I have over the years read reviews
and enjoyed photos from concerts you have all attended and hoped to some day be
able to share with you all. I hope you're all able to view the pictures at

http://alanjacksonbangormaine91010.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5

Take Care !
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 12:56:45 pm »

Those are some great pictures Beth!!!  Thanks so much for sharing!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 11:59:59 pm »

Beth Thanks !

A great review, please send it in. Cindy might have to edit it for lenght some but she has a lot to pick from..Just Great!
Congrats on your first Concert and plus meetting Alan. Isn't he sweet and wonderful. Such a gentle soul.. He looks so handsome and his skin looks so great! made me wish I had done a facial before meetting him LOL  he didn't seem to mind
and we talked a while..he is great to stand near for a photo. Beth do you get this peaceful feeeling when you stand near the man, crazy but I was going before my mother's death and it made me just feel like leaning on him. He is a super nice guy. so so glad you got to go and hear the wonderful songs listed. Isn't The Blues Man wonderful!Love it!

Will look forward to your review, your photo turned out nice..Congrats and so happy for you.

I envy no one but happy for you to see Alan & be close to him & hear his wonderful voice..
Congrats again Beth.. You have done so much to bring us things about Alan you have found, where he has been or is. You deserve to see the Man for sure. Just sounds like you had a delightful time, so glad for you!
Thta high will last a while. I still enjoy thinking back and mine was in 2009... I think I will remember it Forever.I also said hello to Roger, did you meet him? and Monty too. he is so charming and sweet..
Congrats again Beth, so proud for you! Jerrie-MS
& FL when hurricanes are not here lol

Beth, we have been in MS is why I haven't posted earlier, sorry

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: