Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 10:15:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME to VOTE VOTE VOTE  (Read 46007 times)
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 04:53:14 pm »

I suppose the voting has ended??

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 06:24:02 pm »

I would hate to wakeup to either of those Songs.. Alan did well considering.

My friends Husband works for NASA,  we have seen many launches but I hope we never get so nonchalant that we fail
to realize the Importance of the Space Program. It's a sight to behold to see a Launch at Patrick AFB !

I was at my sisters condo and someone yelled" go see the shuttle on the back of the Plane." They did this only when the weather was too bad to land in Florida, They would land in CA & flight it on the back of a huge plane.

When My Sister and my Husband heard them saying it was flying over, they ran to the patio in back, I ran to the front patio and I saw it.... They missed it..It was so fast, they never believed I saw it LOL.. It was quiet a sight, it flies
along the shore but it was already over her condo before they ran to the back, I was wise going to the front & I saw it perfectly.. we voted but we gave it our Best shot! I'm sure they had rather wake up to Alan  LOL I think this might end the voting process LOL  Thanks Cindy!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: