Alan Jackson
July 05, 2024, 07:20:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: to the powers that be ........we want beach towels...  (Read 16443 times)
January

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 11:42:55 am »

Bringing this back to the top - I still want beach towels!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
January

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 09:18:44 pm »

Bringing this back up top AGAIN - thinkin' it might be time to start ordering summer stuff - like BEACH TOWELS --- PLEASE ALAN?Huh?, PLEASE CINDY?HuhHuh

If you want them please add to this thread - keep it visible and keep bugging...I mean begging.....

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 09:33:57 pm »

Beach Towels sounds good to me!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 05:56:15 am »

Yes beach towels would be great.  Also, I would like to see, a DVD or DVD's with all his videos that he has made.  He made them for Here In The Real World, Don't Rock The Jukebox and Greatest Hits, which I have.  But I have not seen anything since that.  I tried to get them off TV, but I know I don't have all of them.

AnitaM

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 06:27:28 am »

Yes, Yes, Yes for the beach towels, I would certainly order at least 2.  JANUARY.......you made me chuckle (but I loved your post) I just can't believe you forgot the ~~~~ Scruffy Look ~~~~Lol 
 I think Alan could give us that beachy feel for the towels. Nothing costly for the pics, just him as he always is..... Absolutely Gorgeous in his summer attire......Sooooooooo Nice
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 07:03:29 am »

Alan Beach towels ?  I'd be in the market for them.
Big and thick please !!

January,
You are funny about this...Bugging/begging... what's the difference ?

OMGMA
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 10:50:08 am »

I'll second third or what ever -  give US OUR BEACH TOWELS  !!!!!!   PPPPLLLLEEAAASSSEEE

January - I'm for begging when it comes to AJ

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
January

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 04:36:32 pm »

Oh Good heavens to Betsy - YES YES YES definitely the scruffy look - my all time favorite - Dear Alan - Throw the razor away!!!  and then get a picture with some skin, some chest hair - hey- maybe without the hat?  Dude - let me stage it - we could sell a mess of these things......  hugs, big guy - please get us some beach towels!!  <3 Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
January

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 04:41:33 pm »

Yes beach towels would be great.  Also, I would like to see, a DVD or DVD's with all his videos that he has made.  He made them for Here In The Real World, Don't Rock The Jukebox and Greatest Hits, which I have.  But I have not seen anything since that.  I tried to get them off TV, but I know I don't have all of them.

AnitaM
Anita - all the videos and some more stuff is/are on the Alan Jackson channel on youtube - I have them all saved to my favorites. There are also dvd's from the 2 greatest hits CDs -but  I agree - a multi disc dvd set of all of them would be a great seller - add the interviews and off the wall segments from live shows and award shows.  Alan should read this board - we could make him some money. Or he could do this and send it instead of a Christmas card next year .....just a thought...

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
January

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2011, 02:34:09 pm »

I see we got a new tote and a BEACH BAG - NOW - can we expect the beach towel to go along with it?Huh??  Make a great "package" deal.... Nice beachy picture of Alan - on a hammock - no shirt - or the 5 oclock somewhere deal - love that smile although it is pretty dated now - I like the years on the man myself......scruffy..... C'Mon Cindy - Please?

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: