Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 11:24:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers neede for BHR  (Read 34534 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 10:36:36 pm »

Consider another's prayer added.  In addition, I will pray for strength in handling the burden of stress and worry to all loved one's.

Like many, I live paycheck to paycheck.  If there is any need to assist with the renewing of the membership or need of a monetary donation, I will be glad to help.  I can well imagine being a fan of this site as providing a measure of comfort that I would be delighted to paricipate in.

Hello, Carolyn,

Thank you very much for the prayers and your very thoughful and kind offers of assistance. I have already renewed my membership, but the financial aspect of it is just a part of the reason I couldn't renew it sooner than I did. If you would like to know my real issue in this regard, please PM me your email address and I will explain the whole thing to you. I don't feel comfortable discussing it here as this is an "open to and for the public to read" forum. Thanks, again, and for everything.

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 12:51:18 pm »

UPDATE: We were at hubby's surgeon's office yesterday afternoon and he's been scheduled to have a laparoscopic gallbladder removal procedure on Monday, the 19th of this month of July at 9:30am in the hospital nearby us. His liver biopsy will also be done then and he will be back home few hours after the procedures. As I've said before, he's a bundle of nerves right now as this this is his very first time to undergo any kind of surgery and I'm really feeling kind of bad for him as I know how it feels like having to go through a surgical procedure. . .definitely not a very pleasant feeling. Please continue your prayers for him. I will continue to update you all with how things goes, from his surgery to his recovery. Thanks. . .again. . .for all your prayers.

BHR

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 01:47:29 pm »

BHR thanks for the update on your hubby.
I still have him in my prayers.
Hugs
Elaine

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 03:45:16 pm »

BHR, i keep your hubby in my prayers.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 08:51:47 pm »

BHR,

So sorry , Prayers for your dear Husband and You as you go through this procedure.. It is terribly stressful on the family.

So sorry, but sometimes seem to just pop up so quickly. That  new laparoscopic gallbladder removal procedure  is not like the older method, but the recovery takes time, so be patient and I hope your husband can relax and not fear all that is
ahead.. The biopsy for his liver, he wont realized much if any pain for that, and try to think positive until he knows the problem.

Think of you every day and You both are always in my prayers. I don't think you are my age, much younger, but we would retire if my husband got really ill. Mine has been off work so much but he was just working, when  he was needed
as he is part owner there. It a Gov job, after  his military retirement.
Let Alan's fans support you, even if it's just to talk, it helps. I'm like your husband , I do not like Surgery..I have never had much, neither has my husband, so men probably don't like the feel of being weak, even until recovery..
God Bless and I'll keep your hubby and you in Our prayers, Hugs Jerrie-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 12:59:01 am »

Hi there BHR...........I am sure I speak for all of us AJ fans that we are keeping you and your hubby in our hearts and prayers especially on Monday even more so.  Good Luck and God Bless!

Gwen
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 11:08:28 am »

Ditto Gwen's sentiments.  Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 02:01:56 pm »

UPDATE2: My hubby's surgery this morning went very well. We're back home just an hour ago and hubby is a bit sore but doing quite well. He's napping right now and has not started taking his pain pill yet. I'm very impressed. I'm pretty sure, though, he'll be hurting when he wakes up. The liver biopsy was also done and we'll know the result in 10 days to 2 weeks. I'm a lttle concern that hubby only took a week off from work. Not sure if he'll really be well enough to resume working by next Monday. Guess we'll find out. The doctor, though, said that if he's not able to move around close to normal by Thursday, it's doubtful that he'll be ready to be back to work next Monday. I'm going to make sure that he doesn't rush it.

Thank you all again so much for your continuing prayers for both us. We are truly very grateful and appreciative of them.

BHR 

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 04:06:37 pm »

UPDATE2: My hubby's surgery this morning went very well. We're back home just an hour ago and hubby is a bit sore but doing quite well. He's napping right now and has not started taking his pain pill yet. I'm very impressed. I'm pretty sure, though, he'll be hurting when he wakes up. The liver biopsy was also done and we'll know the result in 10 days to 2 weeks. I'm a lttle concern that hubby only took a week off from work. Not sure if he'll really be well enough to resume working by next Monday. Guess we'll find out. The doctor, though, said that if he's not able to move around close to normal by Thursday, it's doubtful that he'll be ready to be back to work next Monday. I'm going to make sure that he doesn't rush it.
Thank you all again so much for your continuing prayers for both us. We are truly very grateful and appreciative of them.
BHR  

BHR, So glad you posted, I have watched all day..today.
I jumped on here to wish you and your Husband the best.. Praying for a good recovery for your dear husband as you go through this. So glad everything has gone well thus far.. He may need more time to recover, but I'm sure he will be able to take off if needed.So great to hear the Surgery went well , prayers will continue for you both and hopefully he will not be in pain.
God Bless and keep us posted on his progress, if you have time. Prayers  will continue here for you both..So proud he made it throught this and  if pain meds are needed , he can take them before it's gets too bad..I'm the type to try & not take any, unless I have to.You keep knowing All of Alan's Fans are here for you and praying for You, to have strength to get through this time and your dear Husband.
 You rest too, when possible. Hugs to You, Jerrie-FL & MS
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:47:23 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2010, 04:30:52 pm »

HUGS from me too just as Jeri said.  I will keep praying for your husband and for you too.  Take Care and God bless you both.    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2010, 09:54:05 am »

Jeri and Nelle, thank you both so much for your care and concerns for my hubby and I. And thanks for your kind thoughts and continuing prayers. I feel so blessed having such wonderful AJ friends who sre so supportive, prayerfully, emotionally and otherwise when I need them the most. Everyone here have been so real nice to me. . .don't know that I truly deserved that. . .and I treasure all the friendship, kindness and support I have been given and received here.

Hubby is still doing well and had started taking his pain med. He woke up very sore this morning and said that he can't go to work like that. Meaning, if it persist by the weekend that he'l likely take extra more days off from work. BTW, getting him to do some walking or moving around the house is like telling a hare to walk faster or run. It's not because he's in too much pain, he said he's not at all, but he's sitting and playing with his computer for too long. . .in my opinion and not his. Talk about being stubborn. LOL!

Thanks, again, and God Bless You All!

BHR
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:06:18 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 12:57:41 pm »

BHR,
Try to keep him moving if possible and what the Dr says.. I recently learned. I am married to a Very stubborn Man lol
Bless you , I hope each day gets better for you both..Jerrie

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 02:04:44 pm »

BHR happy to see your hubby's surgery went well.
Still have him in my prayers.
Elaine

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 07:45:29 pm »

BHR, glad I am catching up on my reading & know your hubby had his surgery successfully. He should take the pain pills if he needs them & I'm sure he will. I'm still praying for you & Hubby. Hugs, Harriet
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 09:29:46 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2010, 08:33:21 pm »

BHR everyone is so nice to you because you are so nice to everyone.  You truly deserve the support, prayers, emotional and otherwise, the friendships and kindness.  The only thing I wish is that you lived close to me so I could give you a big HUG in person.  Prayers and love are coming your way.   Take Care      nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: