Alan Jackson
May 13, 2024, 09:33:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm There!!  (Read 12951 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 04:31:44 pm »

Wow Thanks Everyone of you. It means a lot to me that you all share in my happiness.
I am still in shock that Alan Jackson is coming to Bangor, Maine. It's been a dream of
mine for a long time. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been sick with
a Sinus infection and my blood pressure is out of control. It's still high and they
increased my medication. I'm being more careful with what I eat . Hopefully it will
all level out soon. I'm ok so don't worry. Now that I think about it -ever since I found out
that man is coming to Bangor, Maine my blood pressure has gone through the roof,
 hmmmmmmmmmm!! Just kidding of course!
 Thanks again everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your summer!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 04:09:12 pm »

Beth,

Your Blood Pressure may go up seeing our guy ha!

Seriously though, I had high BP too and Dr could not find a medication to lower it, but after a while, I finally told them to give me the best one, with the least side effects, finally it's down and no side effects..I also went to a different Dr..

Listen Beth,

it says in Bangor ;Meet & Greet and Front Row Ticket Sign Up available until 09/02/10.
So you may win a  Meet and Greet..do not be nervous now , Alan is so super nice and he will try to make you feel relaxed as a Fan. I put my right arm around his waist and I wasn't scared at all. he talked back and forth to me..I told him teasing , "I Drove all the way from FL to MS to see You " ha! He said "I Appreciate that"  He is just Super nice and so much like you think he will be.. You may have to do the talking first , however.. Oh I'm so excited for you! I saw him in 2009 right before Mom died in MS ( my hometown state) and he asked me where I in lived MS.. we have our old homeplace there & I was just lucky and read my Email and almost died when it said I had a Meet and Greet.. WE had to take it by the Library where my mom was in the NH, to have it printed , as I got the Email on my husband's Laptop. So glad we took it, I almost missed my chance.. Oh yes! and when I was waiting at the end, for Alan to go meet him, I walked right up to Roger and said" hello Roger"His smile is so nice , he is much more handsome in person.. So is Alan.. You will see. I dressed up a little bit to meet the man whose mucic I have admired for years..Just a pantsuit is all.. He is just relaxed and super nice...
Enjoy it , you will think of this experience over & over.. we had our photo made together and  it was signed... It has on the photo where to see and get your photo online later..with him.. You can't take anything in there with you to meet him, no purse etc.. I left mine w/the guard. they tell you to go early and where & when to go  see and have your meet and greet..usually. You  hug him if you get a chance..I did all I could think of , forgetting my name naturally and that I loved his Music. ha!
Congrats now and enjoy!Jerrie-MS & FL

ENJOY YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:36 am »

Beth,
I congratulated you on another post but want to say again, how happy I am for you to get to see A. J. in concert.
You will love every minute of the concert.
Girl, you get that blood pressure down, before you go, like Jeri stated it may go up more when you see him. lol
I hope you get a Meet and Greet, you really deserve one.
I bet you are counting the days until the concert, have fun as I know you will.

"Gone Country"  From KY
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 11:29:17 am »

CONGRATULATIONS Beth, I have never been to an outdoor venue for a concert and on top of that forgot to get my tickets through the fan club.  I need to get tickets so could you tell me where you got the tickets? 

Are you from Bangor?  My son lives about an hour south of there and our new grandchild is due about the 18th. I would love to combine a concert with a visit to our new grandchild.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 11:50:06 am »

I hope everyone going to the concert has a great time. Wish it were me.

Take care.

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: