Alan Jackson
April 25, 2024, 01:56:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly Calendars - FYI  (Read 181742 times)
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 09:58:59 pm »

Thanks Cindy  for the new pic
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 07:59:57 pm »

I find I can't use the calendar when it covers the whole screen. My icons cover it up. It was better when the calendar was smaller and I could put my icons away from it.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 01:10:37 pm »

I have the same problem.  I can see the Icons okay but Alan is blurry.  I used to be able to change the size.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 06:58:29 am »

You're welcome!  And you're in your own Platinum Area.... Smiley  ENJOY
Yes, this is the PL Area but others ( strangers) can read our personal posts about Alan or our family, that most do not feel comfortable sharing with the internet, or safe. about family or children. It would be nice to have one area that is secure to
The Fans that others can't read or open. People who travel might not want to announce to others where theya re going & when for safety. I think this is what they mean about Private area.. To feel free to post photos for instant of Alan & safe, in concert.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 01:13:19 pm »

I have the same problem.  I can see the Icons okay but Alan is blurry.  I used to be able to change the size.
Jinx, I have a new big screen Computer but when I went to save the calendar on my computer file and later added it to the
computer screen. I just clicked on the photo and when it got larger, I saved it to my computer. I also chose a black Background and it is a great photo but calendar doesn't cover my whole screen. about an inch around in black background but the photo of Alan is glear, not blurry.. Not sure how you did yours..I saved mine first, then put it up on my background.

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 10:05:13 am »

Jinx, I have a new big screen Computer but when I went to save the calendar on my computer file and later added it to the
computer screen. I just clicked on the photo and when it got larger, I saved it to my computer. I also chose a black Background and it is a great photo but calendar doesn't cover my whole screen. about an inch around in black background but the photo of Alan is glear, not blurry.. Not sure how you did yours..I saved mine first, then put it up on my background.

Jeri....I did what you said and now I have 30 pictures of Alan on my desktop...LOL!!!!!  I'll keep playing
with it.  At least they are not blurry!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 01:48:12 pm »

I AGREE WE NEED A SECURE AREA THAT THE MEMBERS CAN TALK AMONG THEMSELVES. PLEASE CINDY GET US A AREA THAT WE CAN HAVE SOME PRIVACY SO WE CAN TALK FREELY.

THANKS DEAR
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2009, 03:06:26 pm »

Jeri....I did what you said and now I have 30 pictures of Alan on my desktop...LOL!!!!!  I'll keep playing
with it.  At least they are not blurry!

Jinx, don't listen to my advice perhaps ha! 30 of Alan is not bad however haha! I really had left my October one on and had not changed it until my husband said to me" if you're going to have Alan on there, at least put December on" lol He is so funny. I miss the big photo of Alan now. This was a Christmas Card front, a while back. I save all of mine. we had been to MS so much October & Novemeber until Mom's death I had not noticed to change it.

Dizzy and Jinx, I kept a suitcase packed in case we had to leave suddenly, but now I feel so strange to finally put it all away. The service was so nice. my cousin Dr. Martindale from Murfreesboro, TN , Nashville area..is pastor of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church there, so he wanted to do it. we also got a pastor Mom loved that visited her in the Nursing Home. we had a soprano sing her favorite songs "Amazing Grace", "Abide with Jesus", "The Lord's Prayer" & "How Great thou Art". she had a beautiful voice. Mom looked so beautiful.
So many flowers and later food at the community house. We had the service at our Family Church where the House is. It is Presbyterian too. a beautiful old Church that our family has has always gone to. she was buried in the Church Cemetery by Dad.I feel sad now but made it ok during seeing everyone I had not seen for years. Our daughter drove herself there with her two teens, she loved Mom so much. My son and family were there and he was a pallbearer as he wanted to be.
we were there earlier getting things done. she read my tribute to Mom that I had written, I simply could not for crying.. My sister's daughter read my sister's also.She was such a great Moma that I could not miss , just saying how I feel about her. She was a wonderful wife and mother.She lived  a life of Faith and always had that sweet smile.
Had she lived she would have been 91 tomorrow Dec 9.. I adored her and my husband, she loved him like a son.. Sorry I forgot this isn't private..Anyway I feel blessed to have had her so long. I miss her however. Sorry later, Jerrie

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2009, 03:08:39 am »

YIPPEE I just figured out how the calendars work and now have little Alan on Santa's lap as my screensaver.   Too darn cute that is all I can say he was a good lookin little boy and is an even better lookin grown up man............YEE HAW!

Gwen  aka  ajthecatsmom
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2009, 04:28:50 pm »

I have it as our screensaver at home and at work.  He was a cute little boy and he has that pesty (teasing) look, which I always liked in guys.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2009, 09:57:49 am »

I have it as our screensaver at home and at work.  He was a cute little boy and he has that pesty (teasing) look, which I always liked in guys.
Funny thing is, Alan still has this look. It's what makes him so charming. He is still so humble in person but you get the idea he is very smart also. He has to be, to stay in his career this long & still  gets Hits.
I always liked the shy guys too at school but married a big tease who jokes all the time lol.. He is the best and we have been married forever. we married very , very young.

Love that screen saver too! Jerrie Aka Artsy
January or whomever has the husband who thinks she is crazy, or son. well my hubby does me also , so we can be committed to the same place and watch AJ video's , rock and keep warm with our throws LOL j/k really my husband likes Alan, he just thinks I'm weird, for wanting to go to so many concerts. ha!

jakeboo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 10:40:40 pm »

I like the calendar, but how do I make it fit the screen?  it is so small

"It's Just That Way"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 11:35:31 pm »

Jakeboo we have missed seeing you post ..come back and visit us more ofter..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2010, 12:23:56 pm »

Hey all,  the February calender is ready now!  It's early but that's okay.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2010, 03:25:44 pm »

Oh my, THAT is a mighty fine picture!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: