Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 07:49:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody Going to the Wilkes Barre PA Show?  (Read 13359 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 12:12:02 pm »

Just wanted to give a great big "THANK YOU" to Cindy. 2nd row center stage tickets to Wilkes Barre through the club preferred tickets is just FANTASTIC. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Hey Good Guy to take 3 girls you should be  commended lol "Good things come to all those who wait".. Congrats on Great seats! The girls should be very happy. ha!. Did you apply for a Meet & greet also? this venue may not be offering that, not sure. Enjoy!!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 12:18:34 pm »

We are headed out shortly.  Paul, Matt, Rachel and I.

It's our 28th wedding anniversary today....a great way to spend it with Alan, the Strayhorns, and all his fans.
We are Floor3 Row B.   Come find us.
Hope
Hope, Congrats! I remember you from way back, I hope you and your family have been fine.. This is Jeri or before ArtsyJ
I changed it for the new board..Congrats on  being married for so long, that is a great thing to see nowdays. MY You have great seats to see Alan's Comncert! Let us know about the Concert adn how you like the changes made.. Sounds Great!
Take care , Jeri-FL & MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
monkeylover7657

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 12:58:29 pm »

Did they give the Meet and Greets out for this show?
crazyjjk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 05:58:55 am »

All I can say is what a fantastic concert. The seats were absolutely fantastic, being 2nd row just to the right of center stage. Got my girlfriends AJ cowboy hat signed yea haw. What an absolutely gracious performer AJ is. He lets all his fans know how grateful he is for them. Chris & Josh were both fantastic also. Glad I'm going to see him again in July in Watertown, NY. Thanks Chris, Josh & Alan for such a great concert. Thanks Cindy for such fantastic seats.. It was a concert the four of us will never forget.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: