Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 09:14:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Mediabase  (Read 64173 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 10:45:19 pm »

I haven't heard it here either even though I've requested it.  I've found emailing works better most of the time too. 

Livin' On Love in California
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 12:56:02 am »

they have benn playing   I still like bologna here this past week  on our local station.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 03:30:11 am »

I've been hearing it at least twice a day. Also have requested it a couple times
suem

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 10:35:25 pm »

Slipped on spot back to 36.  This song is moving so slowing compared what we usually see for Alan's radio releases.  I think the song would have had better luck, if it was just titled, I Still Like.  JMO

January

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2009, 08:08:32 am »

I think he would have done better with Laid Back at the start of summer - there are so many better songs on this CD - Wish I could Back Up, Right where I want you , Long Long way - they aren't playing Bologna  on The Highway or in Toledo - and honestly - why do other artists kick them out so much closer together than Alan's stuff - hey Arista - what the heck are you doing??  I wish they were releasing the new CD before 2010  - can't wait to hear the leftovers that wouldn't fit on Good Time - wonder if he will tell us which ones they are......

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2009, 04:47:13 pm »

I wanted "Laid Back on Low Key" also.  Have no idea why not but they must have had their reasons.   5 O'Clock did so well, I wanted to see a re-run.  This is a darling video and I sure can relate to the song.  I recall doing the shovel down the road.  Yes, I am waiting for the new CD also.  Any news on when?

suem

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2009, 07:20:15 pm »

Laid Back 'N Low Key would have been a great summer release.

suem

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2009, 09:21:11 pm »

Oh no, ISLB dropped to 39.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2009, 07:30:33 pm »

I think we need a song with some 'kick' in it to make it radio-friendly. I would like to see "Never Loved Before" released. I think ISLB is too slow & laid back- sorry but so is "Laid Back & Low Key". Just my feeling about it. They want a song that will get people up & moving like the 1st 3 that went to #1 did.

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2009, 07:41:33 pm »

I don't understand this drop, it's a fun song, maybe not as fast as the others released off GT, but still fun.  There's so many new songs and even new artists that the radio stations are concentrating on.

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2009, 08:20:59 pm »

Maybe we needed "Never Loved Before" with Martina.   It is fast and should be a good dance tune, but this is such a cute song.   Oh well, I will keep pushing and requesting.  Think I saw where Reba dropped also.   I agree, too many new artists. Alan will always be here and will always be country.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:53 pm »

YOU are right Kanaloa, ALAN will always be here and will always be country. He is doing well on a site I just came from if you know what I mean?  I don't use links. I put them as a favorite with a cute toolbar and short name. They are lined up at the top of the screen. Then I press the icon and I go right there. Alan is a guitar, CMT a music note, POWER PICKS a light bulb,HA HA and so on.  I guess I am afraid of losing a link and this way it's right there.         nelle  
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:34:47 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
suem

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2009, 09:01:10 pm »

Oh no!  Negative numbers for ISLB!   It needs a request blast to radio!

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2009, 08:10:02 pm »

Oh no!  Negative numbers for ISLB!   It needs a request blast to radio!

Sue, I think it's too late for ISLB.. We need a new song released.

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2009, 08:53:30 pm »

I still haven't heard it on the radio here, what's up with that?  I've been requesting it, and maybe they have played it when I wasn't listening.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: