Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 04:03:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Hollywood Star  (Read 65009 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:09 pm »

Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Terry I won't ever  forget the nite I met you In Orlando on one of you many trips around the world...
 I had been sick and didn't know if I was going to make it to the show and a
then all the girls that came and introduced themselves to My sister and Me...a wonderful time for all it was
 a great show....

So glad you got to come to the CMHOF show I am sure it was the greatest of all...will be waiting to see you pictures....Thanks again dizzy and mazie....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2014, 11:52:27 pm »

Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked

Piper where have you been I haven't heard from you lately...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2017, 04:29:25 pm »

I still miss these three people above, we saw at concerts & more.. Nice to read the older posts.
Terry I saw her at so many. Mazie & Dean, at George Jones Birthday w/Alan at the GOO, but many other concerts.Mazie her  twin sister is gone too, she was so sweet.. Miss them ALL.. Terry,Also Twins Mazie &Dean .
God Bless, RIP

They simply adored Alan's Music & him.. Two sweet Ladies who my husband and I enjoyed seeing out at Concerts. I hope Alan knew, how these Dear Ladies went to all his Concerts & had so much of his memorabila. They would fly later, as they aged.Sue was nice to fly down from  MN & drive them to a  concert! They adored Alan & his Songs. The Band also.

I think they finally got to meet Alan & his family, not sure however. Bless Them All, Jerrie(HomeTown MS)

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:55:59 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: