Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 02:49:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are ya'll sitting at Alan.s Greenville , SC show ?  (Read 16942 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 02:40:26 pm »

CONGRATULATIONS LOUANN!!!!!!  I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you.  See you next Wednesday!!!

Livin' On Love in California
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 02:49:34 pm »

Congratulations, Louann!!!!!   What a great way to celebrate Alan's new album and tour....to actually
see, meet and TOUCH  "the man"!  That is so exciting for you.  I'm glad to hear your life is easing
somewhat and this should help!!!!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 07:32:38 am »

Congratulations   LoAnn      thats exciting.      So happy for you        .                 Debbie

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Mary_SC

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 04:49:59 pm »

Congratulations!!On your M&G  Yee Haw

"Livin' on love"
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 08:13:34 am »

Thanks everyone -  I can't wait - I have been going over in my head every since I found out what am I going to say to DMAN - much less what to wear -  LOL  4 Days to GO .  See ya there

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 05:55:09 am »

Louann, I just realized that I was the one who ordered these tickets.  You owe me, girl!!!!!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

suek9fan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2010, 08:45:28 pm »

Well this time tomorrow night we should be watch Alan sing ! LOL can't wait .... bad thing is my friend got sick & can't come & my hubby didn't want to come so I had to call another friend to see if she knew of anybody that might want to come with me & she did so I'm bringing a lady with me that I've never met LOL .

Congrats Louann on the Meet & Greet ! Hope you say more than I did when I met Dierks Bentley or George Strait ....LOL all I thought of to say disappeared when I met them LOL .
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 09:00:12 pm »

Congrats on your M&G !! Have fun .
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 06:41:43 am »

Sue, wish I had known about your ticket.  I had a friend call me on Saturday night asking if I happened to have an extra ticket.  How was the concert with the new AJ fan? 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

suek9fan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 10:08:55 pm »

LOL we had a ball ! It was a fantastic show . I knew she was crazy about Alan & I saw him coming out before she did &  poked & told her to look & she went wild when she saw him come out on stage ... also it turned out we were kin but had never met (her grandpa & my grandpa were brothers ) LOL I was even nice and gave her the pick I got & thought I might get lucky & get another but never did . Had some really nice fan club members beside us too (Tammy is the only name I remember though LOL ). Loved the show !
 I put some of my photos on Facebook so if anybody is interested in seeing them just add me as a friend .... Sue King [email protected]
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 02:24:10 pm »

Congrats Louann. Enjoy.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: