Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 09:39:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: IndianaShow!  (Read 62271 times)
branka

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2010, 08:54:52 pm »

Thanks so much for the info, I appreciate it.
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2010, 08:15:18 am »

I hope you hear soon on your tickets. I'm not sure when the will call opens either, yeah I'd like to maybe get there first and get my tickets in hand.  Gosh not long now til the SHOW ya'll!!! 
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2010, 02:22:53 pm »

Congrats for the great seats Ladies.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
branka

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2010, 07:58:16 pm »

Thanks Dee! I wonder if we will received that information via email? Do you know what time the show starts? I still haven't heard anything nor have I received an email that says my tickets have been processed. I inquired last Thursday and still nothing. I need some kind of confirmation that my tickets will be at the venue as we will be traveling a couple of hours to get there. I would absolutely die if I went and there were no tickets! Not to mention the fact that I want to know where I am sitting. It's been over a month I am to the point where I am extremely frustrated and don't know where to turn for an answer.
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 07:57:13 am »

Section 102, row 2, seats 5,6,7!  Can't wait!!!  Leslie
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 01:21:50 pm »

Branca...that has to be SO flustrating!!! Still nothing? I certainly hope that you find out soon...for sure!!! Dern it.... anyone have any ideas what she can do?   
I think I think the show starts at like 7:30   
branka

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 02:05:11 pm »

Still nothing Sad. Am I just being impatient or is this a normal amount of time???
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 09:36:23 am »

Dad Burn it. Man I would not think it would take that long. I'm sad for ya  BUT I bet ALL will work out!
branka

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2010, 02:07:24 pm »

Thanks Dee. Unfortunately, all I can do is wait and hope that someone has a few moments to respond to my request.
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2010, 04:30:35 pm »

Cindy and Abby from the fan club have been in California with Alan so that's probably
why no answer. I can imagine how frustrating it is however!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2010, 04:50:34 pm »

You Ladies stop worrying about your tickets.. Go a bit early if you do not know the seats number but we have always gotten great seats w/Fanclub..
 we go early to get better parking & get tickets. Relax, everything will go smooth,,Just enjoy the show.

I'm sure Cindy was in Hollywood seeing Alan get his Star! Congrats to Alan and so nice to see The Family there and Cindy!!!
Wish I could have been there. anxious to hear from Terry and how she made it there.

Enjoy the Concert Ladies! I did not know my seats when I got my M & G too late for me to check on that..and the seats were fabulaous! Terry came down and talked with us..enjoyed that..

Enjoy!
PS-If this is the Evansville one here is what it said on the webpage:
Alan Jackson
Friday April 30, 2010 7:00 PM
Roberts Stadium
Evansville, IN

View Seating Chart  
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05004468833D2E02?artistid=769574&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

Hope this helps you out some.ticketmaster says.also;
Parking:
Parking fee is included in ticket price. There is ample parking in lot.
Box Office Numbers:
The Box Office number (812) 476-1383 ext 25.
Box Office Hours:
The Box Office business hours are Monday through Friday 10AM to 5PM. Day of show hours are 10AM until showtime.  
Will Call:
Will Call is available to pick up 2 hours prior to event time at box office located near Gate 2. Customer must have actual credit card, picture ID and confirmation number. also tell them they are Alan Jackson Fan Tickets...

Enjoy ! Jerrie. I have been in your position and  it's easy after getting there, so relax and enjoy whether you hear or not.. it will be fine.. it is a antsy time, however..a bit frustrating.. Alan alwys has great seats. Josh Turner and Chris Young will be there also.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 03:10:56 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2010, 07:03:37 pm »

Thanks Dee. Unfortunately, all I can do is wait and hope that someone has a few moments to respond to my request.

Again, if you are talking about the Evansville concert at Roberts Stadium --- although the instructions say that you can't pick up your tickets until two hours prior to the concert, I went to the Box Office around 3:00 in the afternoon and was able to pick up my tickets for the recent Martina McBride concert in Evansville at Roberts Stadium --- and I travelled from California like I am doing for Alan's concert in two weeks.  So go ahead and go to the Box Office early in the afternoon on the day of the concert.
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2010, 12:37:52 pm »

13 days until the FortWayne show ya'll!!!!! 
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2010, 08:22:41 am »

10 days til the FortWayne show:) !!!  I so need to get out and enjoy myself. My mom n law passed away on the 8th of April, it's been very hard time. Through the grace of God we are getting through.
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2010, 09:32:16 am »

Sorry to hear about your mom n law.  I know how hard that can be.  We had a close relative pass away March 31.  See you in Fort Wayne!  Leslie
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: