Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 07:24:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey there!  (Read 27895 times)
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 10:30:12 pm »

Yippeeeee!  I finally got my newsletter and thanks to messages from fans on facebook I found out my review got printed in it!!  Then I got the letter from the Fan CLub informing me on the same day!  All I can say is THANKS and Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHat an awesome surprise!!
alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 02:46:15 pm »

Yippeeeee!  I finally got my newsletter and thanks to messages from fans on facebook I found out my review got printed in it!!  Then I got the letter from the Fan CLub informing me on the same day!  All I can say is THANKS and Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHat an awesome surprise!!

okiejacksonfan, I'm sooo happy for you and loved the review!  Great write up. Was a great day for me too. Pic was in at the Meet and Greet at Nashville!  YEE HAW
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 09:34:25 pm »

Congrats!
A very good review too! I am so happy someone here got it, where we can congratulate you!
So Very nice!
Jerrie-FL-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 08:18:07 am »

Congrats to both of you, Nancy for your review, which was great, and to alotaboutlivin (Gayle?) for your picture with the meet & greet.  Lucky for both of you, and congrats again.  Leslie
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 04:07:24 pm »

Thanks Cindy for letting us know, sure I'll be waiting for mine..
it usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks for it to get here where I live.., wish it'd take shorter..

AJ IS THE BEST
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 06:07:03 pm »

Terrific review, Nan! Congratulations! You have so many cool memories of Alan!

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 11:07:40 am »

CINDY, This newsletter is full of so much information and new stuff!!! Thank y'all!!!

NAN, I recognized your picture before I read the review!! P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
January

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2010, 04:36:39 pm »

Not me with the meet and greet - I am January - I am holding out for dinner when he comes to Toledo - I have made the invitation a few times now - Alan - you will really like Tony Packo's - I am sure the Strayhorns will too! LOL  You handsome hunk of Georgia clay! - Gayle
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:26:02 am by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 08:42:43 pm »

JANUARY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

YOU NEVER FAIL TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN I READ WHATEVER YOU HAVE 2 SAY......YOU CAN MAKE A BAD DAY ALOT BETTER!!!!

CINDY, I NEED TO APOLOGIZE I DID GET MY NEWS LETTER LAST TIME...JUST DIDN'T KNOW THE GIRLS AT WORK HAD HID IT FROM ME TO SEE HOW MAD I WOULD GET WHEN I DIDN'T GET THAT ALL IMPORTANT NEWSLETTER... THEY HAD A GOOD LAUGH...THEY SAID I WAS GOING INTO A.J WITHDRAWALS  PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US....

TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 12:20:47 am »

Nan, great review!  Boy have you been blessed the last few years, being in the Good Times video, winning the $$ on the radio, and now having your review in the newsletter!  You Go Girl!!!!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 12:05:44 pm »

Congrats for getting your review published- very nice review.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 08:50:56 pm »

Okiejacksonfan  That was such a great review.  I am so happy for you for getting picked.  Take  Care   nelle

alotaboutlivin  you are Gayle in Nashville TN. You are so pretty. What a beautiflul picture of you and ALAN. You both look so happy.  You can treasure that for every. I am so happy for you.  Take Care     nelle   

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 06:53:15 pm »

Congrats to both of you, Nancy for your review, which was great, and to alotaboutlivin (Gayle?) for your picture with the meet & greet.  Lucky for both of you, and congrats again.  Leslie
Thanks Leslie.. I've been following Alan's music career since 1989 and 20 years later was rewarded with Meet and Greet Tickets.  You know this wouldn't be possible without our Prez Cindy and all the fan club members. I just renewed my membership today.  There are benefits joining Alan Jackson Fan Club and I appreciate all of them!
Peace, Gayle
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 08:35:17 am »

You are so right, Gayle.  I love my membership too.  Leslie
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 01:06:40 pm »

January
You may get your wish for A.J. to come close to Toledo.  The Palace and the Pistons and the Venue rights are all in a mix-up at present and the chief guy went to work for the Illich family of Red Wing and Tiger fame from Detroit.  So there may be a buyer for the Palace and Pistons etc. before too long, but nothing seems to be near settling down.  It would be hard to plan a concert there and then have to cancel it because of their "up for sale" condition right now with the owner having died and his wife holding the bag when she doesn't seem to want to.

I hope you'll get your wish.  I will be lucky enough to go off to CT to that show with my daughter if my health holds up.  I can't wait.  Much luck to you.
Alanfan
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: