Alan Jackson
April 25, 2024, 07:44:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for Alan's Son-in-law Ben  (Read 10290 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2018, 08:23:12 am »

If it's not ok to put this here please take it down, just asking for all the prayers from all who care.
From Denise Jackson's sister- this is about Alan's son-in-law.. "Asking for prayers for Ben Selecman, Mattie and Ben's family. Ben has suffered a brain injury after a fall and is in ICU. I ask my praying friends to lift Ben up to our Heavenly Father for complete healing. Thank you"
Please say prayers for Ben and the families who love him.

10 hrs ago
Ben is out of surgery. Doctors are pleased. Next 48 hours are critical. We covet your prayers.
LindaLou

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 08:33:31 am »

Sending Love and Prayers!

LindaLou
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 11:06:06 am »

So sorry to hear this. Prayers sent. Thanks for the post.

BHR

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 03:32:48 pm »

From Denise's sister- "Friday morning update on Ben... Everyone is very pleased with the results of last night's surgery. Vitals remain good. Please continue to hold Ben, Mattie and family in your prayers. Thank you!"
jdub

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 07:40:50 am »

We continue to pray for Ben and Mattie and all the rest of the family.  I believe that there is a lot of power in prayer.  Our love and thoughts are with all of the families involved.
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 02:16:21 pm »

Jane Jackson Johnson
46 mins ·
Ben update... Saturday2pm....
Prayers have been heard y’all! Since the morning his ICP is down from 21 to 17, temp is perfect, brain is very stable and still, and he is comfortable! Thank y’all for your continued fighting! He is safe in the armor of God today!
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 02:19:39 pm »

Thanks for all the prayers . I believe in the force that comes from prayers. Please keep Ben and Mattie and their families in your prayers.
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 04:53:53 am »

prayers go out for Ben & Mattie and their families

OMGMA
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 02:13:54 pm »

My Heart goes out to the Alan Jackson Family & especially Mattie. Prayers for a full recovery, I shall do each Day. This is a difficult thing, for a young couple especially. Our Regards & Prayers to God for a Love to endure this. Just so sad.. God Bless and Be with all of You. Jerrie( Hometown, MS) aka Jeri_MS 

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 02:03:06 pm »

Jane Jackson Johnson
4 hrs ·
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!!! (And thank you our praying friends!!)
Mattie’s morning update

Ok adore Dr Schwartz. She’s so fabulous.

So she said he’s at a great spot right now so they’re going to leave him as is today and tomorrow. Planning to wean him off the pentabarb (strongest sedative keeping him unconscious) Wednesday and do a neuro “field test” Friday to see how he responds. So God willing fully awake by end of the weekend 🙏🏻🙏🏻
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 05:58:04 pm »

Thanks for the update. Ben seemed to be making good progress and that's good to hear. Continued prayers being sent for his complete recovery and continued guidance for Mattie and their families as they go through this difficult ordeal.

BHR

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 06:20:26 pm »

Tuesday, Sept. 11th. ... 11am

Temp and ICPs up for the last few hours. Giving him all little things they can to bring it down. A constant roller coaster battle. I’ve been praying this and calling for Jesus to quiet his pressures and temp with the same power He did the seas.

Mark 6:35-41

Just now a message from Ben's family asking for prayers....no other details yet.....

Jane Jackson Johnson-- Ben is having MRI...
more info this evening..
requesting prayers
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 06:50:10 pm »

As you all know Ben, Mattie's husband passed away this morning. This is what Alan's brother-in-law said:

Lamar Wright is feeling emotional.

To all of you who have been so kind to pray for Mattie and Ben....Ben went to be with the Lord he loved, earlier this morning. Our prayers are for Mattie, as she is absolutely crushed by this. We are all heartbroken. Ben was one of those guys that you only had to meet him once and he was always like an old friend. Fly high, my brother!

My deepest condolences to Mattie, and two both families Jacksons and Selecmans.  RIP Ben.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: