Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 09:07:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 28 Years Ago: "Here In The Real World" Released  (Read 3777 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2018, 12:13:31 pm »

I thought you would all be interested to read this article. Check out Alan's "Old School" live photos collection below it too. Enjoy!

http://theboot.com/alan-jackson-here-in-the-real-world/

BHR

jdub

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 09:19:14 am »

Thanks for posting the link.  I usually check for articles on Alan, but must have missed that one or it is in my folder marked "need to read".  I kid you not I do have a folder in my e-mail marked that.  I put things there that I don't have time to read but want to come back to. 

Enjoyed the article on Alan.  Love his music and looking forward to his new CD.  Do you know when it is coming out?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 09:51:57 pm »

Jdub, sorry I'm just responding now. I will be sending you a PM soon. I have no idea when Alan's new album is coming out, though, I seemed to remember a mention of it going to be sometime this year, I believe. Can't wait for it too.

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 03:05:26 pm »

BHR Hello & as Always BHR , You always are so wonderful to keep Fans informed & I Thank You . I hope you and Yours are Well & You are getting to see Alan. I miss Him so ,,,,,
 Take care;
 Alan's Music is always  Endless. Love All His Writing & Songs, never tire of his Work. Take care, Jerrie

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: