Alan Jackson
April 16, 2024, 02:21:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A loss to all The world, My Condolences To The Rev. Billy Graham Family  (Read 3631 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2018, 06:20:12 pm »

Fans Of Alan,
A World Wide Influence , Like no Other has Gone to His Eternal Home,,,

With a Heavy Heart  and  With tears , deep feelings of loss. It's sad to hear Rev Billy Graham died on Feb 21.
I loved the wonderful way he lived his life. Bringing huge crowds to The Lord.I watched him on TV with my beloved Grandmother and always wanted to meet him. His message still is true today, as when he spoke.

If ever there was a Good man who loved God,Rev. Billy Graham was, He is gone now but will never be forgotten. One of the Best men I have ever seen. He is no doubt with God now but we All will definitely miss him and feel a loss. He was World Wide known and it was never political, or for Money.

I wish they would show his early Stadium shows, where hundreds came to accept His Message, it would be a great influence in such a world we do not have now, for our Youth."Just As I Am" , I shall never forget.

My heartfelt Condolences to All the Graham Family. Tears still fall on my face but I know His Family will miss him, but they know he is with God.
 God Bless You All, Jerrie(Hometown- MS & FL.)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 05:34:17 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: