Alan Jackson
April 26, 2024, 05:18:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loretta Lynn 87th Birthday All-Star Celebration Concert  (Read 3220 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2019, 02:58:38 pm »

JUST ANNOUNCED: An all-star concert to celebrate Loretta Lynn's 87th birthday. Alan is one of the stars performing. It will held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on April 1, 2019. Read here for more information:

http://tasteofcountry.com/loretta-lynn-tribute-concert-2019-lineup/

https://musicrow.com/2019/01/loretta-lynn-to-be-honored-with-an-all-star-birthday-celebration-concert/

I hope some or many of you could go and post here a review (maybe photos) of the event.

BHR

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 06:00:49 pm »

It will be a great concert & tribute to Loretta.  It’s really great that we AJ fans can get Pre-sale tickets for it through the fan club beginning tomorrow. Otherwise tickets are not available until Friday the 18th.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 10:39:18 am »

I tried for hours to get tickets on the presale yesterday, hitting one roadblock after another. Then the same seats would show up at highly inflated prices. Later yesterday, the Ticketmaster site said all the presale tickets were gone. YIKES! Guess I'm not going!  Angry

Brenda in Indy
HOOTIE1951

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 01:02:15 am »

GUESS I,M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD ISSUES WITH GETTING TICKETS. I TRIED FOR 2 HRS. AND EVERYTIME TICKETS WERE ALREADY TAKEN.DON,T BELIEVE THE FANCLUB HAD A CHANCE FOR ANY OF THESE TICKETS. I DIDN,T LIKE THE SYSTEM THAT THEY USED AND EVEN THE CODE DID NOT HELP AT ALL..  I HOPE THAT SOMEONE SEES OUR  ISSUES AND MAYBE NEXT TIME WE/HIS FANCLUB MEMBERS WILL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE.     A VERY UNHAPPY FAN
 Angry
dffinn2001

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 07:20:15 pm »

Yes i had the same issue as well. The tickets was highlighted and when i  went purchase tickets they said they was already gone. I got really  upset cause i really wanted to go to this.  They need to check this out and see what the problem is.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 08:23:38 pm »

OIt was even worse today trying to get tickets. I think resales have bought them all up. I guess we’ll have to wait & see if they televise it sometime. Fingers crossed. 

Brenda in Indy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: