Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 03:40:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Precious Memories Vol I  (Read 4758 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2016, 04:55:21 pm »

I was noticing My list of Alan Jackson DVD's and I think I have them all. I
had my sister and her husband visiting from Melbourne, FL . I discovered I had two copies of "Precious Memories" Vol-I. so I gave my Sister and her Husband a copy. she said they played that DVD until they got home & Loved it. She remarked "Jerrie, that is exactly like the old Hymns we sang at Church and she Loved it with Alan's Great Voice!" I was so proud I gave it to them.

She was telling me how they enjoyed their visit and we need to visit more often. They may go back to GA. to retire. It will be near Newnan, In Peach Tree somewhere most likely.She is a great Sister & My Brother-in -Law is like a real brother to me.I will miss them but she is in remission with Cancer & now Her husband is getting surgery on his knees. I Pray she will be ok.God Bless her.
I ask for Prayers for my sister, well both of them.
I wish Alan knew how these Songs on "Precious Memories", really made Sis so Happy!!!Her Husband also....
Alan's music is the BEST and I treasure ALL my DVD's & CD's.

I also found I had the photo of Alan and Others
called "THE GRAND OLE OPRY AT CARNEGIE HALL" My husband was the first to say, "Let's Hang this Photo in
Our Study, with all our Family Photos " I was so proud he mentioned it & it looks Great near  Our Desk. It was In November 14, 2005. I still miss "Jimmy Dickens" but he is in this Photo!

I simply Love Alan's "Let It Be Christmas" for the Holidays. If You haven't got Alan's" Drive "CD be sure to get it!
My Daughter knows how I Love Alan's Music, so she sang Alan's Song"Once In A LifeTime Love" for a gift DVD to us, for Our "Anniversary".also another gift too, but I cried it was so Beautiful. I wish she had the StrayHorns for music as she did it w/o Music but it was such a wonderful gesture, Love My Daughter!. That is a Beautiful Song too!! I guess we have Had a "Once In a Lifetime Love", as my Husband & I sacrificed so much with him being away in his Military Career, but It was worth it, for OUR COUNTRY!. This was during the war.  Cry It was nice to know our daughter thinks we have a good Marriage. Kiss
 I enjoy ALL of Alan's work. He is one of the last of the real Country Breed. That sound he has is unique, makes his Voice so special. Keep on Keeping On Alan Jackson, Never let Real Country Music die!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
God Bless, Jerrie(HomeTown MS)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:22:53 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bennettgr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 06:37:03 pm »

Cracker Barrel has this CD for sale now,too.
SunshineTrish 54

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 07:44:20 pm »

I listen to both Precious memories CDs at night, Alan's songs are very soothing and vert heartfelt! I enjoy his singing very much, he is also very handsome and has a beautiful family! I hope to one day see Alan in concert!
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 09:20:00 am »

I just gave Precious Memories 1 and 2 to a friend of mine. Haven't heard back from her but she has always told me Alan was her Mom's favorite singer and ever since she passed she has wanted those 2 cd's so I'm sure she's listening and enjoying the sounds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: