Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 11:43:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Bad News  (Read 19740 times)
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 04:52:11 am »

So sorry to hear about the sudden loss of your mother in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with you,  your hubby Tom and family.
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 09:15:52 am »

Gwen and Tom, so sorry to hear about your loss.  Will keep you in my prayers and hope that all of these prayers and thoughts from all of these wonderful AJ fans bring you some comfort and support.  Leslie
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:52 am »

Gwen sorry for your loss -  I've had 2 family members past in the montyh of December - so very hard around the holidays.

God bless you and Tom and your family.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 12:10:09 pm »

GWEN,

I rarely come to the off.topic but glad I did today....~prayers~

L/~

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 02:13:39 pm »

Gwen so sorry to hear about your loss.It is always sad to
lose someone so close to the holidays.My prayers go out
to you Tom and your friends and family.
Hugs
Elaine

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 11:03:27 am »

Hello everyone.  I have some very bad news.  My mother-in-law passed away this morning.  She lived in Eastern Canada (Nova Scotia) ane we are in Ontario.  She had a fall two weeks ago and ended up in the hospital.  She wasn't doing well and my hubby was getting ready to fly down on Monday but he never made it in time.  They were extremely close and have a very tiny family.  Our hearts are broken and we are in shock.  She was 85 and he lost his dad 19 years ago Dec 23.  What a horrible month for deaths.  Why do people have to die around this time of the year?  Just wanted to let my AJ friends know my sad news.  Please keep my hubby Tom and I in your prayers for strength at this difficult time.  Thank you all so very much.

Gwen
Gwen, I'm so sorry for your bad news. I know you are still in shock. I haven't been online much lately but I do remember your saying she had fallen I think . I was worried then, as that is how my own Mother ended up in a NH. So sorry for you and your beloved husband.Sending prayers for you as you go through this. I just lost my Mom too, November & I' still have ing a rough time. Sorry your husband didn't get there in time but ,thank God I made it just right before Mother passed. I hope he will not blame himself, I'm sure she knew he loved her and she had a long life. People often die in December or around their birthdays it seems. Mom would have been 91 had she lived until dec 9.When she knew I was there, she let go
and some times they are ready to go at their age, They get tired of being sick and want to be with God, my Mom did.
Sending you our thoughts and prayers. Thinking of You and Yours as you go through this difficult time, Jerrie AKA Artsy-FL-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 11:08:45 am »

Gwen sorry for your loss -  I've had 2 family members past in the montyh of December - so very hard around the holidays.

Oh Louann,
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.I hope you know we all think of our AJ Fans always, who are losing loved ones.
Love you and God Bless, Jerrie aka Artsy-FL-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 10:47:20 pm »

Gwen,

so sorry to hear of your sudden loss. you and your entire family are in our prayers. thank you for sharing with us, it hurts us all when part of the A.J fan club family suffers in any way.

God bless you all
Tammy

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 10:45:17 am »

Gwen, so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother in law.  All of you are in my prayers.  God bless you.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 01:12:17 am »

Well hello everyone.  I would like to give you all a GREAT BIG THANK YOU for all of your kind and touching words.  We have gone down east and are now back at home.  The service was lovely and it is all over now.  Christmas was difficult and New Years as well as there was something missing when he could not call her.  Now it is a new year and we must try to move on.  I want to wish you all a happy and healthy 2010.  You guys are the best (well AJ fans always are).....Thanks again and hope all is well.  I haven't been on here in three weeks so guess I have some catching up to do!!!!  YEE HAW

Gwen
cballa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 02:47:14 pm »

So sorry to hear of your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband and family.
suem

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 11:56:44 pm »

Sorry Gwen...Prayers to you and your hubby.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: