Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 12:13:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dean Moore (DIZZY)  (Read 5116 times)
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:32:10 am »

Not sure how many knew that Dizzy has been in hospice  for the pass couple of months.  Just got word that she passed this morning.   She is at peace and with her twin (Mazzie)  once again.  I will try to keep you posted on arrangements, so you can post .

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 12:40:49 pm »

I'm so sorry and saddened to hear this. LOUIEFL, thank you for letting us all know of Dizzy's passing. I will always remember meeting her and Mazzie at Alan's concert in Macon, GA few years ago. They were such sweet ladies and I'm so honored to have met them and became one of their cyber friends. They surely are missed and will be by many. My prayers and condolences to their family and friends. May they both Rest In Peace.

BHR

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 01:11:31 pm »

BHR,

I know this was so sad.  the 13th would of been the 6 month anniversary of Mazie's passing.  When Mazie passed I had 3 tickets for Aj's concert in Nashville, I had to sell them, Dizzy asked to buy them, and in honor of Mazie I only let her pay for 2 of them. - Glad she got to see him this one last time.  Won't be the same going to the shows and not seeing their smiling faces.  May they both rest in peace.  They had a good life, Dizzy celebrated her 89th on August 2.

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:30:38 pm »

BHR,

I know this was so sad.  the 13th would of been the 6 month anniversary of Mazie's passing.  When Mazie passed I had 3 tickets for Aj's concert in Nashville, I had to sell them, Dizzy asked to buy them, and in honor of Mazie I only let her pay for 2 of them. - Glad she got to see him this one last time.  Won't be the same going to the shows and not seeing their smiling faces.  May they both rest in peace.  They had a good life, Dizzy celebrated her 89th on August 2.
Oh My Lou A!,
So glad you posted this. I had gotten a message from Dizzy just a while back. I dearly enjoyed just seeing them at
several concerts. My Family has been ill, so we haven't checked on Dizzy.I'm just so glad of them having been a Fan of Alan's for Years, They finally met him not long ago.I think some of his family also. They flew to see Alan
and dearly loved his music. They usually drove  to his shows if close. I think Sue flew down to their house & drove them to a concert down in lower Florida, it was so sweet of her. She went to their House.

Oh I shall miss them at Concerts, it is sad to me, but they are both together now. My Mom & Her Twin passed
not  long between also. When Two Love one another, as they did. It seems this happens a lot.

I will never forget the last time we saw them, smiling , eating & having a blast at the new GOO! I have photos
I wish I could share of us sitting on that bench together at the GOO. Later we saw them also at the Ryman!

I hope Alan Knows they dearly Loved him and His Music and they had so much fun going to his Concerts.
Thank God for a long life here & now with God. As Carrie Underwood says in her song "Temporary Home", which I love. They are together now, eternally with God.
Thanks Hon for posting this sad news but remembering the times we saw them at Concerts, we loved them.
God Bless, Jerrie(HomeTown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 08:27:56 am »

If anyone is interested in signing Dizzy's ( Lena Dean Moore) Guest book go to:

www. hewellfuneralhomes.com  - Jacksonville  and you may.

Here services will be held on Friday Aug 14 @ 11 am .  Guest book will stay on line until September I believe.

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 10:55:55 am »

so sad to see this they were both such sweet ladies   

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: