Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 03:04:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any New Dates?  (Read 13846 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 05:06:04 pm »

I Hope Alan will Visit ANYWHERE in Florida or near..St Augustine Amphitheatre (sp?) is nice too. I met & shook Hands with Monty there ( Thanks to the sweet Terry who passed recently) I will never forget her & how she introduced lots of Fans to the Band.She loved Alan's Concerts, we must have seen her at 5 or more.
  The Late Dizzy Dean Moore & Twin Mazie were Fan's of Alan's for Years & drove & Flew all over,in their 80's. I never knew they were that age, they had all his memorabilia  spanning Alan's whole career.
God Bless You Fans & Stay safe,  Cool Jerrie (MS HOMETOWN)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 06:39:00 pm »

I miss them all too.
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 01:00:36 pm »

I could not believe it this week when I looked at my Alan email and saw he is going to be in JACKSON, MS....I jumped on that Good Times VIP experience. It looks like I may actually get to meet him with this package. I never in my whole life thought I would ever get to meet him!  I have been a die-hard fan for so long. If you have met him or have had one of these VIP packages, I'd love to hear about it. Also, I am afraid I messed up by getting reserved seats instead of Pit...what do you think?
Congrats sheilamc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might not like Pit as it is standing. Good Luck, so Happy for you!!!! Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2016, 03:08:10 pm »

I always get the pit.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: