Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 06:51:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Fundraiser/Great Raffle Chances for Country Fans!  (Read 1975 times)
miamired

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:36:20 pm »

I hope that no one objects to my posting of this.  Being a woman of good conscience, asked myself the question if I thought AJ himself would mind if I posted about 100% legit fundraising event, and truly feel that he would not mind.  I think AJ would even smile that I was so very blessed in obtaining items to raffle from Martina McBride and one of her guitarists. 

My fundraiser will benefit W.A.G.S 4Kids, who provide service animals to disabled children.

The first link is intro to our event and will likely answer any questions that you might have.  You will also be able to see the pictures of a stunning dress that was donated by Martina McBride, in addition to a guitar that one of her guitarists, acquired for this raffle and had all sign it that are on Martina's current "Everlasting" tour.  Anyone near Nashville on 11/1, you will see pic evidence of the best seat in the house, front row 3AA, seat 1 that I am donating to Martina's show at the Ryman.  I was VERY blessed to get this ticket.  So blessed, that it just feels 100% right of me to donate it.  It was a though revealed to me, that He knew to guide me with this ticket having a higher purpose.

http://bitly.com/1uKtBcX

Just below the top of the page with above link, you will see op to "Get Tickets," which is this link below.  From here, you will see the various raffles and even an option to donate if you are not interested in the raffles.  Stay tuned, we will be adding more items to raffle in the near future.

http://bitly.com/1sMOd6c

One day, I hope to have something from AJ to offer.  I can hope and pray, right?  Thank you for your consideration and please pray for the success of this event.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate to message me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: