Alan Jackson
April 20, 2024, 02:46:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAN CLUB OFFICE - PLEASE READ - CONFUSION ABOUT NASHVILLE ANNIV. SHOWS-  (Read 5673 times)
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2014, 12:13:31 pm »

The notice on the FC page about these special concerts reads like you need to buy a Hall of Fame membership to get tix.    I called the Hall of Fame - they say no.  It's EITHER an AJ Fanclub membership OR a HOF membership but not both.  I've had emails from friends who think you need to buy both.   Please verify for us BEFORE the tix go on sale.

A limited number of pre-sale tickets will be available to museum and Alan Jackson fan club members beginning Friday, September 5 at 10:00 a.m.  For your chance to purchase tickets in this pre-sale, become a museum member by Sunday, August 31. Visit countrymusichalloffame.org to find out more about becoming a museum member.  - See more at: http://www.alanjackson.com/news.html?n_id=4690#sthash.qgg1KBDo.dpuf

Second - Will there be a Fan club Passcode to buy tix?   When I spoke with the Hall of Fame staff, they said they didn't know but they'd like someone from the FC office to review this with them.

Please advise here for all to see.  

Thanks in advance.

p.s.  I have the email of the young lady I spoke with at the HOF if you need it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 12:18:26 pm by Bostonhonkytonk » Logged

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 02:40:26 pm »

Thanks,  BHT, I agree that  this was unclear/misleading....and  we definitely need to know the code before next Friday's pre sale!!!   
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 10:31:01 am »

BHT, thanks for the info. I would love to know more about this from the fan club. How is the CMHOF know we are fan club members? 

"Gone Country"  From KY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 04:08:04 pm »

BHT, thanks for the info. I would love to know more about this from the fan club. How is the CMHOF know we are fan club members? 
Perhaps It's your AJ Fanclub Number on your card, when you are a Fan, they need.Just so sad we can't attend. I hope All of you get in and enjoy it! Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 10:07:01 pm »

I emailed Cindy on August 12th about this:

My email:
Cindy,

Regarding the presage tickets for Alan's show at the CMHOF, do we have to be members of both his fan club and the museum to be eligible for these tickets? Please let me know. Thank you!!

Cindy Hart response:

Hey there Brenda!  Oh no, both members of Alan's Fan Club and the Hall of Fame will have opportunity for presale. You'll go through Fan Club section of website to access pre-sale tickets Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 06:34:27 pm »

I emailed Cindy on August 12th about this:

My email:
Cindy,

Regarding the presage tickets for Alan's show at the CMHOF, do we have to be members of both his fan club and the museum to be eligible for these tickets? Please let me know. Thank you!!

Cindy Hart response:

Hey there Brenda!  Oh no, both members of Alan's Fan Club and the Hall of Fame will have opportunity for presale. You'll go through Fan Club section of website to access pre-sale tickets Smiley

Brenda, Congrats on your chat w/Cindy! She is great to answer, when addressed if possible.
I hope ALL of You Fans Enjoy the Show. With Alan, it's a sure Winner.
Not to bring your excitement down w/our dilemma, bUt to tell YOU Fans to really ENJOY YOURSELF!!! Cool

I just Hope we can see Alan soon as Possible. His music seems to minister to our Souls w/so much Love.
I'm so sorry we can't attend but Happy for You Fans. my husband can't drive as he is having a Pacemaker
put in, for the former problems. He can't drive now & I simply can't leave him.. Most all of you who have met me, know of his previous problem..You know it has to be something unavoidable for us not to drive 12 hours
to see Alan. We have done it over & over before.
Alan come to Florida soon, we miss You So! we need something uplifting in our Lives and YOU are it! Smiley
Alan didn't know it, but my M&G was just days before I lost my Mother..It was such a comfort to us. Thank
You so very much Alan for making my sad days like a glimps of Heaven. with such a heavy heart due to the circumstances.Thank You from the bottom of my Heart! Cry 
Isn't Cindy THE BEST! ENjOY ALAN!!!! Jerrie(HomeTown  MS)

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 10:55:39 pm »

Shocked Huh Roll Eyes....Jeri_ms I hope you hubby is feeling much better..I have been taking care of Mazie
she has been under the weather ...I hope she gets to feeling much better because we plan to fly
...we have a young lady coming in to be with her when I am out shopping or just out...Hoping you are doing ok also with chat again ....dizzy..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 08:10:00 pm »

Jeri, get well wishes to your husband. You and him are continuously in my thoughts and prayers.

Dizzy, sorry to hear about Mazie. Hope she feels better soon. You and her are in my thoughts and prayers too. My family and I took turns getting sick the last 10 days with nasty cold and sinusitis. I'm recovering now, but, of course I had passed it on to our oldest son. He missed work last Friday and I don't know if he'll take another day off tomorrow just to make sure he's recovered well.

Take care everyone and CONGRATS! to all of your who are going to see Alan a CMHOF's CMA Theater in October. Have loads of fun and enjoy the shows!

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: