Alan Jackson
April 24, 2024, 08:48:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Country Weekly Alert! Sept. 7 Issue  (Read 10865 times)
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 11:43:14 am »

Betty,  do you still need this Country Weekly?   I will bring you mine if you wish when we come on the 8th.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 04:03:11 pm »

Shocked Huh ::)Jeri I am feeling fine  Mazie is a little under the weather but she will be able
to go to Nashville.....I would like to see Sweetbtriar what do you think the chance...
Hope you are feeling better and also you hubby......
Dizzy, I'm so Happy You & Your Sis are getting to go to see Alan!
I'm so sorry we are on schedule for surgery for my husband and can't drive there now.I miss seeing
him so much w/the Band. He is a Dear Heart.. Kiss
Dizzy, not sure Sweet Briar is still on the Tour Registery, now since Alan moved to a new residence.
So happy I got to see it a while back when they lived there. Nothing is like seeing "The Man" however
He is the most humble, sweet, savvy & kind Guy, just so sweet.. I can say that as an older Woman Cool I guess
it's appropriate ha!He is way better looking up close. I would love to meet his "Nisey" someday. She is a dear Heart too. Take care You Ladies, and Enjoy Alan & the sights of Everything.
I hope you get to see other Fans you have met also. I have met a few & they were super Nice!, Jerrie(HomeTown MS)

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2014, 11:07:20 pm »

Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
  I have met Alan ..Denise...Ali...and they were all so nice to meet would like to meet Mattie and Dani...

Jeri you will have time to meet him again you are still young....so hang there and it will happen
dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: