Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 10:16:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kettering, OH Show  (Read 14261 times)
CPTurner07

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 10:31:04 am »

Did you guys get your tickets? That was the biggest pain in the butt.
It kept telling me there was some kind of error. It took me a full 20 minutes to check out. I had to start over 3 or 4 times.
Glad that is over. haha
countrymusicboy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 10:39:32 am »

I am super disappointed that it didnt hold any tickets....I clicked on the tickets i wanted and they were taken before i could even checkout. I had second row but it wouldnt let me check out so i ended up in the 5th row. Still good tickets, but its so disappointing knowing how close i am. They need to give you a few minutes to hold the tickets in your cart like ticketmaster does.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 10:49:56 am »

Thanks a lot! Have any of you all ever caught Alan to sign something out by the bus or anything before/after the show. There isn't a meet and greet and I have a guitar I'd love for him to sign. I've got a few people to sign it over the years by doing that        CJ Williams       The only way I know you may get it signed if near the end of  the concert   if he is signing things   and you can get near the front of the stage  to have it signed.  
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:52:24 am by dee572 » Logged

Gone  Country    Arkansas
sdavidson1012

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 11:25:19 am »

I was finally able to get them, but I agree it was a huge pain! I ended up with row BB, anyone know if that is row like 27 or 2? because the diagram made it look like row 2. However I'd assume rows would go single letters then double making BB farther back. Anyone know?
countrymusicboy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 11:28:47 am »

That is 2nd row. That's the row I had but I didn't check out fast enough I guess. I ended up w 5th row.
sdavidson1012

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 11:33:52 am »

Aw, sorry to hear that! But thanks for the info Smiley
CPTurner07

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 11:34:48 am »

Yeah, same here. I had row BB in the beginning but after restarting 3 or 4 times, I ended with FF. I don't know what the issue was.
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 06:01:52 pm »

Yes I had some difficulty too and tried for BB row, but I think there were issues because when I was checking out, I got row DD.That is I think 4th row but its a good seat.I wish they would send out the tickets .Hope the line isnt a mile long at will call.
GCjwilliams

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2014, 06:50:18 pm »

I seen Alabama there last year an the line was tremendously long but I had my tickets in hand so don't know how long it took to get through it. I'm hoping that maybe I can get it signed, so maybe I'll get lucky at the end of show. Got 4th row seats. I've already got George Jones, Merle Haggard, Randy Travis, and a dozen other legends on it so Alan would be one of the last ones I'd try to get.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2014, 09:48:08 pm »

I seen Alabama there last year an the line was tremendously long but I had my tickets in hand so don't know how long it took to get through it. I'm hoping that maybe I can get it signed, so maybe I'll get lucky at the end of show. Got 4th row seats. I've already got George Jones, Merle Haggard, Randy Travis, and a dozen other legends on it so Alan would be one of the last ones I'd try to get.
If you can get the Guitar in, you might get Alan to sign it when people go up to the stage(if he signs).The
"Will Call" always goes fast for us.Go early. sounds like you all got good seats! Enjoy Alan!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: