Alan Jackson
May 07, 2024, 05:06:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy steps! How to add your avater.. and Signiture...TYPE in color  (Read 26349 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 10:18:31 am »

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I got the photo and small signature, I have a blinkie but I'm not touching my profile anymore ha! it might change the whole thing. Thanks! the smileys do not work for anyone, I don't believe. I signed into twitter but never have time to use it much. I only follow Alan, to know where he will be etc. the more you folow the more Junk you get on your page. Thanks again for your help! The reason Mom's ask children for the how to do's, they grew up on computers, I didn't. ha!
Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 11:46:13 am »

I still cannot get my avatar to work. Can someone please come over to the house and help me?
And do any of Y'all see those ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ RED "X" above?Huh??

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 11:51:14 am »

to add a avatar in your profile it's easyer that you go to www.myalbum.com
and create a album (free)where you can put your favorite pictures in. Click on the photo you want for avatar. Click again on that bigger photo and you'll see the link you need above the picture.

Enter this link in:"I have my own pic." and change your profile. You'll see the avatar in your profile immediately.

JEAN, I have done exactly what you have said. I getting so aggravated at my COMPUTER!!! errrrrr
I'm just about to say a bad word here!!

"I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 09:18:17 am »

Melanie, I just found a photo on this site of Alan's I had used before, I love this photo of him, it looks like him,
and copied the address on my profile page, it's on one of the links to put on your profile. I got the photo up at the top where it says TOOLKIT and then copied the address I held my arrow on, to my profile page  where it says to put it. it worked ha!

Can you edit your profile? Mine is hard to figure out but I did get the photo and sig. I could not get one to load of my own.
Just keep looking at the different links where the edit is.
Good luck Hon,
Jeri

« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:30:31 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
suem

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 12:45:14 am »

Thanks Chrissy.....perfect directions.  Now I just have to get one of those adoreable blinkies!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 10:40:59 pm »

Sue your Blinkie is so cute!  Love It!

It's Jerrie Hi!!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 11:25:01 pm »

Thank you, I made it in photobucket. 

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 05:19:57 am »

After trying and trying I finally got my profile photos on line.  Thank you all so much for your help.  Later..I will think about adding more or changing color.  Right now, I am too exicted to play with it.   

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2009, 12:26:52 pm »

Sue love your blinkie too. 
You can also highlight your text after typing your message and click the drop down menu for color to change it.

Livin' On Love in California
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 09:59:49 pm »

Thank you AlanEJacksonFan for the great step by step help.  I follow and follow and every time I hit change profile with photobucket link it sends me to sign in again.   
Have to sign in again or it treats me like a guest.
Know this is new and bugs in the system, but my hair is turning white...er.
Thanks anyway for the great help.

KANALOA - I'm having the same problem with getting a photo from photobucket.  I hit change profile with the photobucket link & it sends me to sin in again.  How did you finally get a photo to post?
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 11:18:05 pm »

You have to get up at 2am and work until 4am and it slips through.  Ha.Ha. Couldn't sleep one night.   Anyway, that is how it worked for me.  Just a fluke.   

Now I have gotten brave and changed the rose somewhat.  I truly want it to shrink in size, not just the outside of it, but I was able to add the black glitter saying and I pray every time I change it to see if it is still there. 

I used the http: link they told me to use (it should be under the photo for each one you use) and it did not work for me before, but it suddenly did.   Maybe I did not have it uploaded before?
Believe me, if I knew anything further I would love to help.
After I post the link change it always flips me back and makes me sign in and "yipee" it is there. 

I am wondering why we can not stay logged in?   If I come back during the day I am a guest.
Maybe I need to leave the home page on an internet explorer and put on another explorer as I roam around doing other things.   

suem

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 11:50:33 pm »

Thank you AlanEJacksonFan for the great step by step help.  I follow and follow and every time I hit change profile with photobucket link it sends me to sign in again.   
Have to sign in again or it treats me like a guest.
Know this is new and bugs in the system, but my hair is turning white...er.
Thanks anyway for the great help.

KANALOA - I'm having the same problem with getting a photo from photobucket.  I hit change profile with the photobucket link & it sends me to sin in again.  How did you finally get a photo to post?

For what ever reason, any time I change something in my profile, it makes me log in again.
(It is annoying.)
Make sure you are copying the direct link.

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 07:50:41 pm »

I tried to add my avatar via Photobucket and My Album with no success.  After I click "change profile" it ask for my Username and Password.  Help ... any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Gladys
Smiley
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 10:10:01 pm »

Thank you so much, SUE f/your time and effort...
I could not have done it on my own!!!

Will go back and read this thread in it's entirety!!
to find other fun perks......
L/~Melanie

"I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
suem

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 10:14:38 pm »

My pleasure, thank you.
Anyone know what the flash one is for.  (looks like a pinwheel)
I thought it would flash but it reads http:// when I tried to post using it.  Just curious.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:18:00 pm by suem » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: