Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 02:05:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson Partners To Renovate Nashville’s Historic Acme Building  (Read 3394 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2013, 03:29:27 pm »

Alan just keeps on getting himself busy. He sure could put his building designing skills here.

http://blog.gactv.com/blog/2013/11/21/alan-jackson-partners-to-renovate-nashvilles-historic-acme-building/

BHR

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:37:19 am »

Thanks for sharing BHR!  That will be a nice addition to Downtown Nashville!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 02:10:32 pm »

I just saw that on the   Home page  and news page,   well be a nice addiction  to downtown.    We  were  traveling  to the Grand Ole opry a lot    but only made one visit this year  when Alan  was at the  Ryham

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 10:04:16 am »

Great location for anyone who visits Downtown area! Perhaps Alan will be there during the Fest!
Love the Broadway area where so many Country sites are located.I want to see The Hall Of Fame , Alan's Star etc.we usually stay in that area for our Hotel. Nice to hear Alan will be a part of the hoopla  Smiley
 we visited the Huge BridgeStone Arena, to see Alan once, it's near the Ryman, and so many sights for people to visit..such nice places to eat like The Palms etc.and famous lounges nearby.

The new Grand Ole Opry is so nice and we went to The Rainforest Cafe, while visiting there.Also took our children to The Aquarium Restaurant, which is back once again, after the historical flood.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 01:03:20 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: