Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 08:02:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Alan  (Read 11727 times)
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 03:06:55 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN.  YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST-LOOKING HUNK I've SEEN IN A LONG TIME.  How wonderful to be handsome; have a beautiful wife; beautiful girls and talent that just doesn't quit.  God has given you a lot Alan.
The wonderful thing is that you knew what to do with that talent and never let the Lord down.  You have warmed my heart  and those of many fans when I've been very depressed, very happy and very in need of your concerts.  Thank you for all you do for your fans.

Come back to the Palace of Auburn Hills ASAP!!!
God Bless you and your family today and always.
Alanfan
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 03:34:44 pm »

Happy Burthday to the best ever!!  I hope Alan has the best birthday ever and gets to enjoy it with his family. What a sweet and humble man and performer. Many prayers and blessings to the Jackson's!!!  I love ya Alan!!
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 05:15:36 pm »

Alan, wishing you a happy birthday as I vacation in the mountains of N. C........relaxing and listening to your music.....Looking forward to Carnegie Hall on the 28 th....Love you and your beautiful wife  and girls! 

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: