Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 02:48:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Costa Mesa concert  (Read 17694 times)
LovinThemHoleyJeans

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 08:48:34 am »

Terry Thanks for another great review.  I am so glad you had a fun night with your family.  I know it was a special evening for you.  I was relieved to read he was wearing his holey jeans - after Nashville and his comment there I was hoping his make-over wasn't a permanent change.  I really like that great shirt too.  Enjoy the next concert!

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 11:36:58 am »

That was so cute when your daughter got up on stage with Alan.

Kimberleigh, I have tons of pictures but I won't post a link on here since the general public could access them.  When I get them uploaded I'll email you a link.

Livin' On Love in California
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 02:07:57 pm »

Traffic going there was horrible, which I expected due to it being Orange County plus the fair, which is one of the biggest fairs in the country.  

Sorry about the traffic. Glad it didn't interfere w/your concert time.
I took my sister and my son to their first AJ concert, had wonderful seats (thanks Cindy) They had a blast and my sister now knows why I go to see Alan so much.  
No opening performers which was fine with me, meant we didn't have to wait too long to see Alan.
Awwwww....now you may have others to share your AJ passion w/.
Alan wore a beautiful olive green western shirt with really pretty trim, those wonderful holey jeans

Saw the shirt!! It is a lovely color!!  katluvsaj  = thank you f/the link, Kathy!!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:11:12 pm by Melanie » Logged

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
eliminator4life

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 02:18:31 pm »

That was so cute when your daughter got up on stage with Alan.

Kimberleigh, I have tons of pictures but I won't post a link on here since the general public could access them.  When I get them uploaded I'll email you a link.

Terry I must have been sitting right in front of you. Loved the show wish I had gone to Murphys since it was an hour from my house but I had already bought my tixs for costa mesa before they booked murphys. This is my third time seeing AJ and it keeps getting better. I saw him twice last year once in Paso Robles at the mid state fair then in Sacramento when it was him James Otto and Trace another great show. Always a GOODTIME with AJ now when you coming back to CA..
pattinc24

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 11:48:18 am »

sounds like so much fun.I am looking forward to the concert in Raleigh, NC.I have signed up for meet and greet and I am hoping I get one. His music is awesome. Wish me luck.It is AUg 22.
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 03:22:04 pm »

Terry,
great review!
 So glad you could take your Sister and Son w/You to the Costa Mesa one  ! Looks like a great Concert! Good to have a special memory with your Sister , like I did mine, that you met in MS. So nice they got up near the stage thanks to you! It's exciting!
Take care hon,
Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: