Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 12:01:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: People Country-Alan & Denise on cover  (Read 23515 times)
January

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 08:05:32 am »

I got mine at the grocery store because WalMart didn't have the last one and then Wa La! this one they do - get it there if you can - they discount their magazines and this one is $3.99 lol 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 08:54:18 am »

I picked up my copy.  Also I picked up the last copy of People's magazine too because it has Alan and Denise in it too regarding selling the house.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 07:44:08 pm »

[bCouldn't find it at my grocery store today.  Will keep looking!!][/b]

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
January

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 08:36:22 pm »

Anita - what is on the cover of the regular People?  I didn't see anything about Alan in the one I was paging through at the store- it had all the vanished stuff on the cover...

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 09:15:45 pm »

The book is so nice  the pictures of Alan and Denise are really good and the family picture is also good.
    The story about I count my blessings is really good.  dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 09:19:06 pm »

The cover of the book with Alan and Denise  is one of the best of them..I think all the pictures in the book are new pictures of all of them. The girls are really growing up fast.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 10:38:47 pm »

Anita - what is on the cover of the regular People?  I didn't see anything about Alan in the one I was paging through at the store- it had all the vanished stuff on the cover...

January, the People magazine Anita is referring to is the November 2009 issue of People Country Special with Brad Paisley on the cover, the issue previous to the current one. If you have not seen it or you don't have a copy of it yet, I may have an extra copy of it. I'll check it out. If I do, I'll let you have it. I keep thinking that it was the issue that I had purchased twice by mistake. I'll let you know when or if I find/have it.

BHR

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 11:09:41 pm »

Yes January, the cover of People's had Brad Paisley on it.  BHR if you cannot get it for her, let me know I might be able to still.  But let me know soon.  That's if January wants it.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2009, 02:34:18 pm »

Yes January, the cover of People's had Brad Paisley on it.  BHR if you cannot get it for her, let me know I might be able to still.  But let me know soon.  That's if January wants it.

Anita, please go ahead and see if there will still be any copies of the November issue of People Country Special at the store you bought yours from for January. I couldn't find my extra copy. Thanks.

January, sorry I couldn't find the extra copy I have of it to send to you.

BHR

January

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2009, 03:38:25 pm »

Oh you guys - thank you so much - I have the Brad Paisley issue - I just kind of forgot about that article - how sweet of you to offer!  I thought Anita was talking about the regular People issue - they have too many magazines on the stands now... geez oh man!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 04:49:30 pm »

January, I am glad that you had it.  I did try to get it at a couple of places that sell it but they don't have it anymore.  There was one more place I could of tried tomorrow by my work if you wouldn't of had it.  I hope you had a good time at Cracker Barrel today.  Did you end up buying more things?

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 04:53:17 pm »

I bought the new Country People today.  What a treat!  Alan looks SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!  Great article and beautiful family.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 08:46:31 pm »

I got my issue today and the picture on the cover is Beautiful !!!  They look so happy !!!  And the girls have really grown up !!! They sure do look like Denise !!!  Mattie looks more like Alan!!! They look like one big happy family !!! Loved the article too !!!  Glad they found their way back to each other !!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
suem

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 07:11:25 pm »

I stopped to get coffee this morning and guess what I spotted.  Just had to pick up the magazine.  Great pictures and a great read.  So glad they are together as a family.  I like how sincere Alan is about the importance of being a family man and making the commitment to what is truly important.

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2009, 10:35:26 pm »

I picked up COUNTRY WEEKLY & PEOPLE COUNTRY SPECIAL, with Alan Jackson on the cover of both, and needless to say I was super thrilled to FIND them.  I've been reading everyone posts regarding the great pictures and articles, but in Colorado they weren't available until today, the 17th of November.  Have to agree with all of the postings ... AWESOME .... they are definitely keepers.

Gladys
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: