Alan Jackson
July 05, 2024, 07:17:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan releasing new gospel album around Easter time  (Read 17037 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 02:38:24 pm »

Good to hear this! Maybe a bluegrass album next?!?

BHR

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 04:08:06 pm »

pre-ordered mine this morning
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
jamercer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 09:20:00 pm »

I just preordered mine! Smiley
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 11:24:03 am »

I pre-ordered my copy the other day. I can't wait to hear him. Love it!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 02:13:07 pm »

Mine is all pre-ordered.  I want to hear Alan on the radio, so I'm hoping next album will be something with public appeal so it will get played a lot.  That will take time to accomplish but nothing is too tough for Alan.  The Palace was a super show and I amlost got close enough to shake his hand, thanks to a girl named L., and her nice husband.  I did get a pick and a tee shirt.  I'm still in heaven, and didn't notice much more besides the warm music and the cloud I was on.  My daughter loved him too.  She was sweet enough to take me but she has as much love for Alan as I do.

Can't wait for Vol. II., and anything that comes after that - maybe Alan in the Hall of Fame?HuhHuhHuh??   Hope he never stops touring.  He's just a kid!!!
Alanfan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2013, 11:11:35 pm »

Received my cds in the mail today.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 11:46:59 am »

I am heading for the post office today in hopes that my copies are here.    AlanFan, I also want to hear Alan on the radio again.
Was just wondering the other day why they have not released Dixie Highway or something else from Thirty Miles West? 
Oh well, they are much smarter than I am.    Yee Haw....This has to be another winner for Alan.       

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 12:17:14 pm »

Dear Kanaloa,

I agree that they should have release a couple more singles from the recent album Thirty Miles West like Tail Lights Blue or She's an Angel etc. etc.  They would have made lots of radio play and with a video, many sales.  I'd like to see Alan back on the GAC charts at #1 again.

I just got my copy of Volume II and it's wonderful.  I'm not from the South so don't recognize several of the songs but when I play it all day like I'm doing, I'll learn them in a big hurry I'm sure.
Enjoy your day,
Alanfan
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 12:36:18 pm »

I so agree with your choices, AlanFan.   Also love "Her Life's a Song".   Have a Super Day.   

Marian

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 02:18:58 pm »

I got my Precious Memories II CD yesterday and have been playing it over and over. Love it, of course. Great job again Alan!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: