Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 10:45:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: October's Praying Thread  (Read 5984 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2012, 08:19:45 am »

Sharon,  I am glad your husband passed his stone and is feeling better.
Jeri, It takes time to heal when someone close to you passes away. It is the good memories that lets you go on.
Harriet, hope you're doing better.  Continued thoughts and prayers for you.
Elaine, Glad to  hear your son Todd is doing better.
Mazie,  I hope you are feeling better.
Faye, drinking is an awful disease. My prayers are there for you to have strength to have to deal with this and hope that he will get help.  It can destroy the family life you had together. But if you all stick together and help him through it, hopefully he will get the help he needs.

I hope all is well with everyone else that I have missed.

October is one of my favorite months but also a very sad month for me.  As I lost my mother this month on the 9th.  It will be 11 years and there is still an emptiness in my heart for her.   

Yesterday, I found out someone I chummed around with in high school passed away.  She had breast cancer 11 years ago and all was cleared. Then not to long ago they found cancer in her liver.  She has two young kids.   My thoughts and prayers  are for her husband Fred and children.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

trixielou

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 09:41:19 pm »

I am so sorry about your mom. I just noticed that today is the 9th so I know this has been a sad day for you. My prayers are with you. I lost my mom Jan 2006 and my sister June 2006 both to cancer so I understand your pain.  I still want to pick up the phone to call mom to tell her of something that happened. I guess that never goes away. God be with you and to everyone who has lost a loved one.

TrixieLou
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 02:54:36 pm »

Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers.

I Indeed am sending up Prayers for Harriet to get well soon.I miss her.
Mazie get well too, You looked so Great at the Opry! Prayers for your sis too.
Elaine continued prayers for your son also.
Faye Keep the faith your life will improve, with Prayers.
Anita
 I lost my mom in 2009, I still awaken some nights crying for her. I think it takes longer for our Mother's, They
brought us into the world. we also face our own mortality, when we lose a relative. Remember the good times and how precious they were. Prayers to all you Fans, Jerrie
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:10:02 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 08:22:43 pm »

TrixieLou, thanks for your prayers.  It was a difficult day.  I  think it doesn't help because I have alot going on in my life right now and she is not here to talk too. Either is my dad, as he passed away in July of 2007. I am thankful that my husband is here for me.  He is my soulmate.  When you mentioned you lost your mom and sister in the same year, only months apart.  That was the same with me.  We lost my mom in Oct of 2001 and my stepdaughter in Jan 2002.  She was only 20 years old.

Jeri,  Mother's bring families together, too.  When she was alive, we always had our family dinners together.  Now it is so different to get together with my brother's and sister.  We all have busy lives. Christmas and Thanksgiving is about the only time we still get together.  Also, I had a very difficult time when my dad passed.  As he was very depended on my younger brother and me.  So I was constantly with him after my mom passed away.  When he passed, I did not know what to do with myself for the longest time. I do have alot of precious memories of them and will always keep them in my heart.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 06:55:06 pm »

Prayers for Monty Lane Allen and family - Monty lost his Dad this week.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 10:40:54 pm »

Jeri hoping you are feeling better  now sorry to hear your
                  hubby is not feeling well and hoping you are getting along
                  better now...Hope you will be able to see him in Tampa or West
                  Palm Beach....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 02:46:41 pm »

Jeri hoping you are feeling better  now sorry to hear your
                  hubby is not feeling well and hoping you are getting along
                  better now...Hope you will be able to see him in Tampa or West
                  Palm Beach....                  

Dizzy,
 Thanks for caring. My hubby is just still doing tests etc.. & they are now watching it to see the changes, before surgery. My reaction to the drug given that I had a severe allergic reaction to, will take time to get  the outcome. I am still using a cane to walk and they continue tests. Nothing can be reversed, this makes me feel older, before my time.

I wont be going to FL this year, maybe he will be in TN sometime we are at our Son's. I sure miss seeing Alan w/The StrayHorns.
 I feel so bad for Monty, God Bless Him and give him that Peace that Only God can, is my Prayer.

You and Mazie take care too, I always think of you both and wonder about how Harriet is doing and Terry. Miss them.
Hugs, Jerrie

PS-Also Prayers to ALL those effected by this latest Storm "Sandy". So many lives were devastated by this one. To All or Any AJ Fans in the path of this, I hope and Pray you are fine.

God Bless Our Beloved Country as we go through the elections soon!
Take Care to All & Be safe, God Bless, Jerrie
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 06:44:24 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: