Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 04:45:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: August is here.  (Read 16684 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 02:47:34 pm »

Harriett so glad to hear you are feeling so much better....will be glad
to see you return ...Alan got a new single and we need you push to keep
us in line about our voting......dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 02:50:13 pm »

Jeri glad to see you back posting and feeling better ...
we are having enough rain for now ....won't get to see
Alan again this year I guess nothing looks like it will
be in fla.dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 02:14:12 pm »

Todd has his surgery and is feeling not to
bad. He has a long haul with therapy. It
was a little worse then they thought. They
had to remove one muscle with lots of therapy
the other muscles will take over for the missing
one. They had him up walking with a walker yesterday.
Today they are going to start him on stairs as he
has four steps to get  into their house.They have
told him he wouldn't be back to work until April.
Breaks my heart to know he has to go through all
that. Kelsey left for school yesterday. She had a
six hr drive by herself. was happy to hear she got
there ok. Jess is working Friday, Sat and Sunday.
Having hot days but the mornings are cool like our
fall weather.
Elaine

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 09:47:39 pm »

Everyone in Florida stay safe when the hurricane hits    and saw today on tv   Georgia may be hit to  and is on storm watch  everyone stay safe

Gone  Country    Arkansas
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 09:09:22 am »

Dee, thanks -  we are just getting rain and some wind from the bands on the south side of the storm. They say we should
only get  3-5 inches here in Lakeland.(central Florida). We got lucky that it turned west before coming towards Florida. So we are getting much of the same as a typical heavy thunder storm.

I feel for the people in LA - Wednesday is the anniversary of Katrina and that is about when Isaac is suppose to reach them.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 12:14:21 pm »

Everyone in the gulf and Louisiana   stay safe if  the hurricane or flooding goes that way.            We are having nice weather now cool mornings and warm 80s in theafternoon.    Take care everyone .             And the ones that  are sick  get well soon.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 03:50:59 pm »

Thinking of all of you in Isaac's path.  Never know what those storms will do.  We are suppose to get rain tomorrow and Wednesday.

Have been having some neck pain.  I think I strained it.  Didn't go to the dr., hoping it will get better on it's own.  It is some better.  It's the nerves because it burns. 

Jean/B I have thought of you so much when the news of Lance Armstrong came out.  I know how much you admired him.  Some think he got a dirty deal.  I just hate that there could even be a question about doping.

No big plans for Labor Day.  Think we will just relax here at home.  I have several trips planned for September and October.  Bought tickets for the SC State Fair to see Jake Owen and Eli Young Band.  Hope the weather is nice.

Good to hear Todd continues to improve, Elaine.

Jerry & I are going to a Clemson membership meeting tonight.  The start of college football!  Yeah!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 03:31:05 pm »

Hello dear friends,

Still nice summer weather in Belgium. We had a great time in France, beautiful weather and splendid landscapes and villages. I posted photos on my facebook page : "My summer vacation..."

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/jean.knop.9/photos_albums

Elaine, i'm glad to read that Todd's surgery went well. Hope he recover soon.

Gwenn, my wife had surgery on her right eye past week. She has a leakage in both her eyes. Her sight in the left eye is 1 on 10 and surgery doesn't help anymore. Her right eye is 7 on 10 and with the surgery they bring it back to 9 on 10. At least, that's the intention ! She has to go for control every thursday.

Sharon,I was very shocked about Lance Armstrong doping news. He was never caught but his American team mates testified against him. They were obliged to take the same product (EPO), in that time undetectable. USADA (United States Anti Doping Agency) sealed his urine samples and examined them a few years later. They found EPO in all of them ! Conclusion ... he's guilty !
I also find it very regrettable, but he's a cheater and should be punished like every other doping sinner. Finally, he won big- big money with cheating. He's suspended for life by the United States Anti Doping Agency and not the UCI (International Cycling Union). So there's a chance he concerv his 7 Tour de France victories.
But i still have a great admiration for him as a athlete and for what he does for his cancer fundation.

I took Alan's new album with me on vacation. He was many time in my car's CD - player. I like all the songs !!! One of the best albums of the last years ...
Have a nice day everybody ...
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 11:11:20 am »

Jeri glad to see you back posting and feeling better ...
we are having enough rain for now ....won't get to see
Alan again this year I guess nothing looks like it will
be in fla.dizzy
Dizzy I hope you are ok after all the rain we have been getting from the storm. Our street was water up higher than ever before, since moving here years ago.I will be happy to see the sun and cooler weather. Not good for anyone with Asthma for sure. I'm still having tests to help correct some of the damage the overreaction to the antibiotic
did to me. thus far, my walking is still not good.So many tests, I'm sick of Drs offices.ha I hope Harriet is better, bless her. To all who are dealing with sickness, I hope you are better soon. Sure hope Alan is well now.

Dizzy, I hope we can see Alan somewhere, if I can feel up to traveling and hubby too. He is going for tests again too.

Gwen, sorry about your eye, if my hubby ever has this done, he wants to do one eye at a time. Hopefully he wont. Sorry
you have to deal with more problems. get better soon.Jean/B I hope your wife's eyes will be ok also..

Jean/B so happy you had a great vacation, France would be nice! about Armstrong, I still admire him and you know the
press and how they seem to want to build people up, to only take them down. I still admire the good work Lance has done and his fighting cancer.

Harriet, You get well soon hon and Elaine I hope your son is better and You take care..I miss Terry and hope she is ok.
anyone heard from jean/az recently? I'm concerned about her. Hi to Sharon, I hope you enjoy all your plans and have fun! Thanks for asking about me..All you AJ Fans take care, just wanted to touch base. Sure miss Harriets posts and I hope she will be well soon. God Bless all of You, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: