Alan Jackson
April 25, 2024, 02:43:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Newsletter  (Read 73197 times)
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 07:50:42 pm »

YEE HAW!!
Alans GOT THE BEST FANS!
And BEST Fan Club Staff!!!!!!

HE IS WORTH IT!!!!

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 08:08:43 pm »

Thank you Cindy I got my newsletter today.   Congrats to our GOOD TIMES LADIES, they got their picture in the newsletter.      Take Care everyone.          nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 08:37:27 am »

I have not received my newsletter yet.  It probably takes longer to get it in Canada.  I am looking forward to it because Cindy sent me an email and told me I won two free tickets to see Alan at any concert of my choice.  That is because my  letter I wrote for the fan review was chosen to be printed in the fall newsletter.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 09:46:09 am »

I have not received my newsletter yet.  It probably takes longer to get it in Canada.  I am looking forward to it because Cindy sent me an email and told me I won two free tickets to see Alan at any concert of my choice.  That is because my  letter I wrote for the fan review was chosen to be printed in the fall newsletter.

Wow Congratulations! More memories will be made...
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 10:35:05 am »

Yes more memories for my scrapbook(s) that I am putting together with all Alan's articles.  I have been putting all my articles that I have collected through the years in a box that I have collected about Alan.  Now I am finally putting them all in scrapbook(s) using all the decorative scrapbooking ideas.  I can't believe how many articles I have collected through the years.  It is taking me quite awhile to put together, cutting and pasting using all different color construction papers and cutting them out in different shapes.  But at the end it will be all worth it.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 04:34:40 pm »

What a fun project!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 04:37:55 pm »

Got my newsletter and the post office really chewed it up.   GRRR!  It usually comes through pretty good, but it looked like a bulldog got a hold of it.
Didn't prevent me from enjoying all the pictures, especially the Good Time Ladies - Congrats!!  It's so nice to be able to enjoy the fun you guys are having without being there.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 04:40:28 pm »

Congratulations, Anita, on getting your review in the newsletter and your M&G photo!!  I had read your review and really enjoyed reading about your experience.  Your scrapbook project sounds great.  Enjoy your free concert!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
January

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 08:44:37 pm »

Keep that letter Anita - I never got the gift certificate for a photo they printed that I sent in...I loved your review - VERY well written - I was in Windsor the week before - he was great there too!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2009, 02:29:11 am »

Got my newsletter in the mail today.         Really  good info   in there,            great photos.         Good time ladies   look like you had alot  of fun with the lettters.                                   Debbie

Gone  Country    Arkansas
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 10:10:32 pm »

Got my newsletter. Really enjoyed it. Thanks, Cindy.

suem

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 08:59:49 pm »

Congrats Anita.....  Lovely article you submitted...glad it was published!
Keep us posted how your AJ scrapbooking is going.  You'll have to share some of the pages with us.

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 02:07:31 am »

Got my newsletter today (it may have come Friday or Saturday but I didn't check my PO box since Thursday)  Another great newsletter.  We did have a blast in Nashville!
Congrats Anita on getting your great review in the newsletter.

Livin' On Love in California
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 01:14:46 pm »

Got my newsletter last week.  How neat to be in the issue!  Of course, that isn't really me in front, someone must have transposed my face!  LOL!  Thanks for sending it in Piper and Cindy thanks for putting it in.  Haven't read your review Anita.  I'll have to really check out the newsletter again! I was more interested in seeing our picture!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2009, 04:59:26 am »

I haven't received my newsletter yet. Have been checking the mail everyday. Congratulations Anita
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: