Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 08:46:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flowers & Card For Mazie  (Read 3651 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2012, 07:01:45 pm »

Hello, Friends & AJ Fans,

A week ago last Friday I had a bouquet of flowers. . .yellow roses with white baby's breath and greeneries. . .sent to Mazie which she recieved the following Monday. On the same Friday I also sent her a get well card that I made myself. Both were signed "from, Alan's Angels" and the card have the list of names of Alan's Angels, just as I've done in the past. Even though only 3 of you wee notified by me about this, please be all rest assured that most of your names are on the list that I could fit in the card, though, I'm sure there's some of you that I may have missed and for which I offer my apology.

I have just received an email of thanks from Mazie to all of Alan's Angels. Here is what she said in her email:

Hi this is Mazie and my door bell rang a few days ago and it was a man with a beautiful boutique of flowers so I open the door just wondering who would be sending me flowers...Much to my surprise Alan's Angels had sent me such a beautiful arrangement of roses....I really want to let you know this was such a wonderful surprise my being sick has been along drawn out thing but I feel like I am getting to the end of the tunnel....And then I receivd a  card from Ann Friday and it was so beautiful with all of the Angels names listed and such a wonderful note..And thanks to all of you Angels it was so nice for this beautiful arrangement of light yellow roses...I won't forget what I thought was a beautiful arrangement of flowers for a early Valentines....From my son...

PS..Thanks again to all the Alan's Angels.Mazie..

Mazie, you are more than welcome and Happy Valentine's Day to you and Dizzy. Glad you liked the flowers and the card. Continued thoughts and prayers for your complete and quick recovery.

Jinx and Harriet, thanks for your heelp and donations. They have been much appreciated. And, Jinx, thanks also for being my "accomplice." :-)

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 08:41:00 pm »

BHR, Thank you for all you do. That was so nice of you to send the flowers and your beautiful hand made card to Mazie from Alan's Angels. Thank you too Harriet and Jinx for your help.  Hugs and Love   nelle   

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 04:23:57 am »

First of all Mazie I sure hope you are on the mend now dear.  Also Ann you are so very thoughtful to be doing things on behalf of us "angels".  Thank you for that.  Also thanks to Jinx and Harriet for helping BHR out with donations.  YOu all deserve a concert soon with a MEET AND GREET!!!!!!

Gwen
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 01:15:00 am »

BHR, Thank you for all you do. That was so nice of you to send the flowers and your beautiful hand made card to Mazie from Alan's Angels. Thank you too Harriet and Jinx for your help.  Hugs and Love   nelle   

I just noted this post.. what a nice thing to do is right & ditto from me!
I'm so thankful Mazie is getting better and she has been in my prayers. Dizzy too and I wish we had gotten tickets in Pensacola also, but they came out after I had gotten mine for Melbourne.Dizzy I hope you get a meet & greet Hon.
would have loved to see you Ladies again, we were rather tired & ill the last time we saw you@ the Opry but it was fun!
Take care to all AJ Fans, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: