Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 03:32:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Playlist  (Read 3505 times)
miamired

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2011, 04:19:31 pm »

Is anyone interested in sharing their fave holiday songs/artists?  Before I start, can someone tell me if I can post a YouTube video with a thumbnail or some other kind of preview, anything more interesting than posting a link?

Thank you!
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 03:06:07 pm »

No one is interested?  If no replies by tonight, I will just talk to myself here.  J/k, lol.
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 10:53:23 pm »

Can't help you with youtube. I can't do that stuff. Holiday music.....obviously Alan! I also like to listen to old Christmas music that my mother has. She has some old country albums that are good.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 11:53:10 am »

I love Alan's "Let It Be Christmas" CD! I was so proud when Alan did this Song, at the White House celebration!!
I always listen to all the oldies my parents listened to, during the Holidays. I love Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" and the  beautiful old Church Hymns we sang at Christmas."O Holy Night" etc..probably the ones Alan's parents listened to.

I also enjoyed Johnny Mathis Holiday Songs. Elvis did Gospel for his Mother, before his career, Living in MS we heard much more about Elvis and his normal life in school & in Church etc..w/the Blackwood Bro's singing backup ..

Who can forget Burl Ives. well perhaps the younger ones never knew him, but he still plays at my house.It's the many sounds of that Glorious day! You can still buy a lot of these old songs on I-Tunes.. Faith Hill has a great Christmas CD ,  with David Foster Music which is great, from last Year I believe.
Love the older Beautiful Hymns we sang in Church!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: