Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 04:22:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carol Balla  (Read 13114 times)
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 09:10:30 am »

Tammie, I'm just now reading this.  My sincere sympathy in the loss of your aunt and fellow AJ fan.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 04:24:43 pm »

Tammie, I hope you see these messages from us AJ fans...and receive our condolences no matter how long it may take some of us to see this message from you.  Carol was such a devoted AJ fan and I am truly sorry to know she lost this battle.  Cancer... can't stand the word any more... so many good people have to endure its ravaging them.
God bless you and all of her family... but remember the good times...       Marilyn
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 09:38:48 pm »

Tammie, I also don't get on the forum often so I am sorry to hear about your loss.  Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as the holiday season comes around. I was cleaning the other day and found a card I had received from Carol years ago. She was a very thoughtful person and someone I won't forget even though I only knew her from the forum. God bless and Take care.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: