Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:37:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: October  (Read 29958 times)
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 12:33:46 pm »

Had a grea trip to Edmonton. Got to see Kelsey
play her first two games. Was happy to see she
is as good if not better then the rest of the team.
She is loving it in Edmonton. Todd picked me up on
Friday night and we went to his place in Red Deer.
Had a great time .Deb cooked us Thanksgiveing dinner.
Teresa Jay and the girls come out for it.Nice to be
home .Missed my Georgie.
Elaine

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 09:08:35 pm »

Arkansas is still cool at night  and warms in the day.      They say next week its to cool to 40s at night  and low 70s in the day .   Not much news here., just work everyday, and guess wait till next year   for the tour schedule   and see if can travel to any of them.   

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 10:09:09 pm »

NAN RUMOR HAS IT HE WILL GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA NEXT YEAR THAT WOULD
BE ANOTHER NICE LONG TRIP FOR YOU AGAIN...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 03:40:06 pm »

Hello, AJ Friends. Haven't posted in awhile but things have been very quiet around here with nothing newsworthy happening. Just taking it easy & reading all of your posts.

Jeri- Hope you had a Happy Anniversary & now a Happy Birthday too.

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 12:21:46 pm »

Not much new here. Getting use to the cooler
weather and enjoying the fall leaves. A lot
of bears around this year.I don't know why they
are so close to the city.
Elaine

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 02:53:29 am »

Hello, not much new here neither. Weather is still nice for the season. Excellent for bicycle rides.
Elaine, good to read Kelsey is still a volleyball champ. Maybe she make it till the National team?
Look out for the bears!!!lol.

Tomorow i go to the Belgian Archives looking for my ancestors. I started with the genealogical tree of my family and till now i'm in the 18th. century, in 1757. Very interesting occupation! So i find out that i had a niece in Houston, Texas. She came back to Europe, first in France and now she lives in Belgium again. She's going with me tomorrow and i'm a little nervous because i never met her before. She started a genealogical tree a few years ago and now we can share our informations, very exciting.

Have a nice day ...
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 05:23:51 am »

Hello , just dropping by to say hello to all, especially our birthday boy, Alan today.  Haven't had much time lately to be on here.  Job, work at home and grandson.  Sure keeps me busy these days. 

I hope all is well with everyone. I will have to come back on soon and read about what has been happening on here with everyone.

Jeri, Happy Anniversary this month.  Our Anniversary is today.  We have been married 13 years and it is still as good as the beginning.

AnitaMartina

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 06:27:54 am »

Jean enjoy your trip to the Belgian Archives - how exciting to be able to share what you and your niece have learned about your family.  Tell your niece hello from Houston!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 09:21:10 am »

Hey LOUIEFL...how nice you went by the Square Grouper and that you know where Alan lives down there. I hope to go there someday, but it's a long way from Indianapolis. Take care!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 01:19:25 pm »

Jean how exciting to meet your neice.Enjoy
your day at the archives.
Anita Happy anniversary.
Going over to stay with Jess on Friday
morning. Teresa and Jay are flying to
Edmonton for parents weekend. They will
get to see Kelsey play two games while they
are there.
Elaine

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 02:10:45 pm »

Enjoying some beautiful fall weather.   
I'm finally getting my house back in order after having new carpeting installed last Friday.  That was almost like moving!  Had to pack everything up and disconnect all electronics.  It all had to be stored in the garage except for the big pieces which the carpet installers moved around (for a price, of course).  But it's finally done and it's beautiful! 

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2011, 11:28:06 am »

Hi Y'all!
Just checking in!  I wished AJ a happy Birthday on the FB page, so didn't here!  Louann, your birthday slipped up on me. Sorry about that.

Our oldest daughter came down this weekend and we went to the college volleyball game between Mt. Olive and Limestone.  Nicole goes to Mt. Olive, yes it's where they make the pickles!  We had a good weekend with family.

The weather has been beautiful and our county fair opens today.  Don't really think I'll be going.  But do enjoy seeing the excitement of the fair.

Everything else in Union, SC is going along fine.  Our wounded warrior, PFC Brewington was visited by the president last week.  Kevin is in Walter Reed.  The family was thrilled that Obama came to visit.

Y'all have a good week.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 02:23:26 pm »

Hi Y'all!
Just checking in!  I wished AJ a happy Birthday on the FB page, so didn't here!  Louann, your birthday slipped up on me. Sorry about that.

Sharon, i wished Alan a happy birthday on facebook aswell and... did you see that Alan answered and said thanks to all the Fans who whished him a happy birthday?
Very cool of Alan isn't it !
You welcome Alan !!!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2011, 02:42:08 pm »

Hi to all AJ Fans!
Not much going here either, except we are to get rain this evening & tomorrow and getting cooler.Dizzy prepare for storms today & tomorrow.
Thanks for the Anniversary Wishes and Birthday. We have been married since after HS and we are so blessed with my husband being away and my being gone from family so much. "Love Conquers All."

Elaine, I know you are proud of your "Kelsey", so proud for your nice family. You sound like my Mom used to, when she visted us in FL, "It's so nice to be home."we went to get her , when she would get lonely. I still miss her.

Sharon my sister and brother in law just got back from Myrtle beach, SC and they loved it. Three meals a day and In the Marriot R. I think. They came back by here from GA, to celebrate my birthday and bring my gift.
So nice of the President to visit your wounded warrior! Our Best for him and the family. It's a short drive from DC.

Our Grand Grls came over the next day, so I had a Great time!  Isn't Family THE Best! Jean/B enjoy meeting new relatives. Our distant ones from Sweden were just at Nashville. We took them out to eat and had a blast! They drove to Yellowstone first also & took a Flight to Nashville.Next time in the USA they say, they just want to visit Family more.
Anita Congrats on your Anniversary too! 13 sounds nice and I'm sure your younger than I am , and Ours is nice too!
Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN! YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on twitter & it was so nice of Alan to thank Fans too!

Take care all of you, Jerrie
BTW Louann- I bet Alan was back at Home to receive his Nashville Songwriters Hall Of Fame Award & Gala! I am so proud for him!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:32:34 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 12:54:38 pm »

Kathy enjoy your new carpet. I bet you wee
happy to have it done and everything back
in place.
Sharon glad you had a great weekend with
your family.
Jean Alan also thanked everyone on twitter.
Jeri glad you had a nice birthday with your
family. Your right I love to visit my kids but it
is always so nice to be back in my own bed.
Sunny but cool this morning.
Elaine

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: